The Roosevelt replacement fireplace door was designed to blend in and compliment your home and masonry fireplace! This beautiful overlap fit enclosure has a robust steel frame that is built to last. Your choice of trackless bi-fold or cabinet style doors come with 3/16 inch thick clear tempered safety glass. A pre-installed mesh curtain keeps your furnishings and loved ones shielded from sparks and embers. A hidden damper is configured into the frame to allow for proper air circulation. All the hardware you'll need for an easy installation is provided. Choose from one of five gorgeous finish colors, including antique or polished brass, satin nickel, flat black, and vintage iron! This American made product ships for free!
- The overlap fit Roosevelt door is for masonry fireplaces ONLY
- Glass fireplace door ships for free; please allow 4 to 6 weeks for production and transit time
- 5 year warranty on door frame; 1 year warranty on tempered glass
- Steel frame is 1 3/4 inches wide by 1 inch deep
- Choose from 5 finish colors, including flat black, vintage iron, satin nickel, and 2 shades of brass
- Hidden bottom damper allows for proper air circulation within your firebox
- Comfort grip handles included
- Trackless bi-fold doors open 180° for a terrific view of the flames
- Comes with 3/16 inch thick clear tempered safety glass
- Pre-installed mesh protection is included
- Comes fully assembled and ready to install with mounting hardware
- See specs tab for owner's manuals and more product details
- Owner's Manual: Roosevelt Masonry Fireplace Door
- Fireplace Type: Masonry
- Door Fit: Overlap
- Door Type: Trackless Bi-Fold Doors
- Material: 1-3/4" Wide x 1" Deep Steel Frame
- Finish Colors: Antique Brass | Flat Black | Polished Brass | Satin Nickel | Vintage Iron
- Glass: 3/16" Tempered Glass
- Glass Tint: Clear
- Ceramic Glass: NA
- Mesh Protection: Pre-installed Mesh Curtain
- Damper: Hidden Damper
- Airtight Option: N/A
- Mounting: Hardware Included
- Enjoy free shipping on this order!
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for production and transit time, unless otherwise specified.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, certain fireplace doors are able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Heavier and larger doors will be shipped LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- Fireplace Doors Online offers a 5 year limited warranty the workmanship of the door frame only
- Tempered safety glass carries a 1 year warranty
- Warranty is void if damages occur due to improper installation/operation.
- Warranty applies ONLY to the original purchaser.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.