A beautiful choice for your home, this original fireplace door was designed in house by our specialists to be the perfect choice for you! Unlike other fireplace doors, this one blends in well with most fireplace décor so that you get the perfect fireplace door for your home! In addition to being a beautiful, clean fireplace door, it’s also sturdy and strong. You can count on this fireplace door being around for a long time!
Want to see how it’ll look on your fireplace? Why not use our fireplace door designer to help you decide! Choose the surround that most resembles your fireplace, the firebox that looks like yours, and then have fun! This is a great tool for getting a good idea of how our fireplace door will look on your fireplace. You can save the image and use it to order with us. It’s that easy!
If you aren’t sure that you’re getting what you need, talk to us! We’re trained to answer your questions so that you get top notch service. You’ll talk to someone right here too, not on the other side of the world—we don’t outsource! Shop with us today and you can have the best customer service, the best prices and a high quality, American made fireplace door. Plus, free continental shipping! What’s better than free?!
- Rigid steel frame
- Frame is 1-3/4" wide by 1" deep
- Overlap fit door
- Comes with pre-installed mesh curtain
- Clear tempered safety glass
- Includes mounting hardware
Features & Benefits:
- Hidden Damper In Bottom Frame
- Pre-Installed Fireplace Mesh Curtain
- Pre-Installed Glass Panes That Will Speed Up Installation
- 3/16" Tempered Safety Glass With One Year Warranty
- Mounting Hardware And Insulation Included.
- Reduce down drafts and smoke spillage
- Prevent heat loss and save energy
- Product Made In USA - proudly offering you American made products.
- Free Shipping - because we care about your costs.
- All Standard fireplace doors need a hearth to sit on!
- Do not install these fireplace glass doors on any factory-built firebox, prefabs or any fireplace with ventless gas logs! These are code violations and can cause fires.
Like any standard size door it has to rest on hearth. From there attach the two lintel iron clamps and the floor brackets. Slide door in position and center it. Sightly tighten the dump screws on lintel clamps and see if door is still plumb and everything is aligned and closes properly. If you feel confident secure the bottom brackets by drilling into the floor is side mortar joints. After that secure and tighten everything, start a fire and enjoy.
Do you know what fireplace you have? Make sure before you place your order! Please follow this link to our learning center that will guide you in finding the correct fireplace door for your fireplace.
Use our Fireplace Door Designer to see how this fireplace door would look in your home!
Choose a finish color for your fireplace door.
Choose a surround that looks similar to your home's fireplace.
Choose which shade of glass you'd like.
See it in action!
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 3-4 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
5 year limited warranty on workmanship.
1 year on glass.
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,