The Reserve Twin Panel fireplace doors with mesh screens offers an elegant look that will compliment any masonry application. Handcrafted from strong extruded aluminum, this particular enclosure is void of glass and instead features cabinet style doors encased with 25 gauge steel mesh. Now you can enjoy the view and warmth of the fire with the doors closed, worry-free. The mainframe offers a smooth, clean look and can be finished in your choice of fifteen powder coat colors. Choose from several standard sizes to fit your masonry firebox opening and let us know where your hearth is positioned. We will create this fireplace mesh door to your dimensions and preferences. Standard handles are mounted to the top of the door frame for easy opening and closing.
- The Reserve Twin Panel Mesh Fireplace Door is for masonry fireplaces ONLY
- Enjoy free shipping on this product; please allow 4 weeks for production and transit
- 5 year material and workmanship warranty
- Available only as an overlap fit door
- Twin cabinet style mesh doors feature 25 gauge steel mesh
- Extruded aluminum frame construction
- Frame top and side panels are 2 3/4 inches wide; bottom is 11/16 inch wide
- Check out the videos for the available door finishes
- Comfort grip handles are included
- Some assembly required; all mounting hardware included
- See specs tab for all owner's manuals and installation instructions
- Owner's Manual: Reserve Twin Panel Masonry Mesh Fireplace Doors
- Fireplace Type: Masonry
- Door Fit: Overlap
- Material: 2 3/4" Wide Top & Side Panels x 11/16" Wide Bottom Extruded Aluminum Frame
- Door Type: Cabinet Mesh Doors
- Available Colors: View Flipbook of Thermo Rite Powder Coat Finishes
- Glass: N/A
- Mesh Screens: 25 Gauge Steel Cabinet Mesh
- Damper: None
- Airtight Option: N/A
- Assembly: Some Assembly Required
- Mounting: Hardware Included
- Enjoy free shipping on this order!
- Please allow 4 weeks for production, plus transit time, unless otherwise specified.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, certain fireplace doors are able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Heavier and larger doors will be shipped LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- Thermo Rite warrants all new enclosures to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase.
- The warranty is void if damage is due to improper installation or improper operation.
- Warranty applies ONLY to the original purchaser.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.