The Reserve Clearview fireplace doors with mesh screens is designed as an overlap fit for masonry fireplaces. It is handcrafted from extruded aluminum for a high-quality enclosure that will last for years. Keep the single gate mesh door closed while the fire is going and let warmth and ambiance fill the room! This is a terrific choice for use with ventless gas log sets. This masonry fireplace door features 1/8 inch flattened, expanded 25 gauge steel mesh to shield you and your loved ones from sparks and embers. The main frame has a smooth appearance that flatters any setting. Submit the dimensions of your firebox opening, tell us how your hearth is positioned, and choose from a variety of elegant powder coat finishes to make this replacement mesh door exclusively yours. A standard handle is mounted on the left side of the single gate door for easy opening and closing.
- The Reserve Clearview Mesh Fireplace Door is for masonry fireplaces ONLY
- Enjoy free shipping on this product; please allow 4 weeks for production and transit
- 5 year material and workmanship warranty
- Available only as an overlap fit door
- Single gate cabinet door features 25 gauge steel mesh
- Extruded aluminum frame construction
- Frame top and side panels are 2 3/4 inches wide; bottom is 11/16 inch wide
- Check out the videos for the available door finishes
- Comfort grip handle is included
- Some assembly required; all mounting hardware included
- See specs tab for all owner's manuals and installation instructions
- Owner's Manual: Reserve Clearview Mesh Masonry Fireplace Door
- Fireplace Type: Masonry
- Door Fit: Overlap
- Material: 2 3/4" Wide Top & Side Panels x 11/16" Wide Bottom Extruded Aluminum Frame
- Door Type: Single Gate Mesh Door
- Available Colors: View Flipbook of Thermo Rite Powder Coat Finishes
- Glass: N/A
- Mesh Screen: 25 Gauge Steel Cabinet Mesh
- Damper: None
- Airtight Option: N/A
- Assembly: Some Assembly Required
- Mounting: Hardware Included
- Enjoy free shipping on this order!
- Please allow 4 weeks for production, plus transit time, unless otherwise specified.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, certain fireplace doors are able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Heavier and larger doors will be shipped LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- Thermo Rite warrants all new enclosures to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase.
- The warranty is void if damage is due to improper installation or improper operation.
- Warranty applies ONLY to the original purchaser.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.