The 31 inch round Remi hammered copper fire and water bowl from Top Fires makes an ideal focal point for any poolscape or backyard living space! The gorgeous details on the surface of the bowl agree with any decor style. Let the flames mesmerize you as they dance atop the included lava rock, while a gentle cascade of water escapes from the lip of the bowl into your pool, pond, or DIY fountain. This outdoor fire and water feature comes standard with a match lit ignition for the 12 inch burner, which produces an impressive 90,000 BTUs. The bowl comes with a 3/4 inch water inlet, a fire plate to support the lava rock, and all the fittings you'll need for installation. Compatible with natural gas or propane, and eligible for an electronic ignition upgrade! This water and fire feature is backed by a 1 year warranty!
Outdoor fire bowls for pools come with an LC-certified match-lit stainless steel burner. Additional included accessories are a stainless steel burner plate, copper scupper insert, brass valve, a whistle-free flex line, pipe nipple, water hose, and even lava rock! For a fire that lights easily with a push of a button, upgrade to the electronic ignition system. If you prefer more colorful fire media than the stark lava rocks included, add one of Top Fires' eight colors of fire glass for a sparkling, finishing touch! Link to the fire glass in the specs listed below.
Key Valve Installation: CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE!!! This upgrade allows for flame adjustment of your fire and water bowl. By adding this to your order, your bowl(s) will come equipped with a chrome valve installed on the backside of the product. It will include a matching key as well as pre-installed gas hoses and an installation bracket.
- Copper will develop a patina over time when exposed to the elements, darkening the copper and eventually turning it blue-green. This is part of the natural oxidation process of the material.
- BE AWARE THAT saltwater environments like a saltwater pool or even salty air near the ocean can greatly accelerate the patina progression.
- The purer the copper, the more refined and higher percentage of copper in the product, the faster a patina will form.
- If you wish to keep the copper bright and red, it will need to be sealed with a product like 'ProtestaClear' or 'Eventbrite' to prevent a patina from forming.
- For removal of the patina, we recommend the simple DIY recipe of 1/2 lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of baking soda mixed together. Using a soft cloth and working in a circular motion, gently scrub the outer surface of your copper product with the solution. Wipe it with a separate clean cloth, then rinse it with lukewarm water. Let air dry to avoid watermarks. A 3rd clean soft cloth can be used to buff the surface when completely dry.
- Owner's Manual: Remi Hammered Copper Round Fire and Water Bowl
- Material: Copper
- Finish: Hammered
- Shape: Round
- Top Diameter: 31 Inches
- Bottom Diameter: 13 Inches
- Height: 11 1/2 Inches
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Liquid Propane
- Ignition Type: Match-Lit | Electronic
- Burner Size: 12 Inches
- Match-Lit BTUs: 65,000
- Electronic BTUs: 90,000
- Lava Rock: Included
- Included: 3/4 Inch Water Inlet | Stainless Steel Burner | Stainless Steel Fire Pan | Fuel & Water Hoses | NG or LP Orifice | Easy Flow Fitting
- Optional: Key Valve Installation | Fire Glass (see specs below for more details)
- Certifications: ANSI and CSA | NEC 2014
- Enjoy free shipping on this order!
- Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for production and transit time, unless otherwise specified.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, certain fire & water bowls are able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Heavier and larger features will be shipped LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year limited
- This product is to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase and are as follows:
- Electronics, gas valves, pilot assembly: 1 year
- Stainless steel pan, fire ring, valve box: 1 year - Commercial; 3 years - Residential
- The warranty applies only to the original customer.
- Warranty does not cover items that have been damaged due to overheating, modification, abuse/misuse, or improper installation and operation.
- Any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.