The Rainbow zero clearance glass corner fireplace enclosure by Hearth Craft is a great choice for any prefab application. This fireplace door features a 1 inch wide heat resistant aluminum frame. Select the door type for both the long and short sides of the enclosure, including bi-fold and cabinet styles. This inside fit door can be customized in your favorite finish color for both the main frame and the door stiles, giving your fireplace a unique look that perfectly compliments your decor. You can even choose to have clear or tinted glass. Premium, easy to grip handles are included.
PLEASE NOTE: MESH SPARK PROTECTION IS NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS PRODUCT!
- The Rainbow Corner Fireplace Door for is for zero clearance fireplaces only
- Fireplace door ships for free; please allow 4 weeks for production
- 5 year warranty on door frame; 1 year warranty on tempered glass
- Only available as an inside fit
- Choose from bi-fold or cabinet style doors for both long and short sides of enclosure
- The aluminum frame is 1 inch wide and 11/16 inch deep
- Door finishes include black, satin nickel, chrome, and 3 variations of brass
- 3/16" tempered safety glass can be clear or tinted bronze or grey
- Handles included
- Comes fully assembled with all mounting hardware included
- See specs tab for all owner's manuals and installation instructions
Not all of the color samples shown in the video below are available on this item.
Please double check product.
- Owner's Manual: Rainbow Zero Clearance Corner Fireplace Door
- Fireplace Type: Zero Clearance
- Door Fit: Inside
- Door Type: Cabinet Doors | Trackless Bi-Fold Doors
- Material: 1-1/16" Wide x 5/8" Deep Extruded Aluminum Frame
- Finish Colors: Flat Black | Antique Brass | Polished Brass | Satin Brass | Satin Nickel | Chrome
- Glass: 3/16" Tempered Glass
- Glass Tint: Grey | Clear | Bronze
- Ceramic Glass: N/A
- Mesh Screens: No Mesh
- Damper: None
- Airtight Option: N/A
- Assembly: Comes Fully Assembled
- Mounting: Hardware Included
- Enjoy free shipping on this order!
- Please allow 4 weeks for production and transit time, unless otherwise specified.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, certain fireplace doors are able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Heavier and larger doors will be shipped LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- Hearth Craft offers a 5 year limited warranty the workmanship of the door frame only
- Tempered safety glass carries a 1 year warranty
- Warranty is void if damages occur due to improper installation/operation.
- Warranty applies ONLY to the original purchaser.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.