Experienced craftsmen employ only the finest materials in producing this wood fireplace mantel. Fully assembled and ready to install, the finished product is not only beautiful but durable as well. Ready to accept the finish color of your choice, there is a multitude of custom options that are sure to liven up your hearth.
- Available in primed MDF, Poplar for painting, or Oak, Cherry or Maple for staining.
- Finishes are available for an addition cost.
- We cannot guarantee the color of the wood due to the differences in your screen settings.
- Fireplace and surround are not included.
Features & Benefits:
- Mantels are preassembled for easy installation.
- For those who love DIY project, this mantel can come unfinished and ready to accept the Primer, Paint, or Stain of your choice.
Sample Measurements Based On 42" Mantel:
|Leg Width:||7.5 inches|
What Are The Clearance Requirements For A Mantel Or Mantel Shelf?Click here to learn more.
Lead days are estimated for 2-3 weeks. If a finish option is chose, expect an additional 2 weeks til delivery.
Please inspect all products upon receiving them. In the event you receive something that has been damaged in transit, you must file a freight claim directly with the carrier.
Shipping schedules are estimates only, which cannot be guaranteed because of the nature of the product and material, labor, and manufacturing conditions.
Under no circumstances shall we be responsible for any inability or delay in meeting shipping schedules or for any loss or damage (whether direct or consequential) resulting therefrom.
We warrant our mantels against defects in workmanship and material for a period of one year. The warranty does not cover transit or installation damage.
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,