What’s better than a high quality, American made fireplace door? How about an affordable one? Made right here by our craftsmen, the Pioneer fireplace door is built to last. Made of American materials, the steel frame is designed to withstand the heat from your fireplace and will hold up to general wear and tear like no other fireplace door on the market. And, for the price, you really can’t beat it.
There are some great customizations with this fireplace door too! You can select the door type you like best and though it is optional, we strongly recommend getting the fireplace mesh that’s optional with our fireplace door. Fireplace mesh is essential when it comes to protecting your belongings and family from errant sparks that can escape when you use your fireplace.
- Made from 14 gauge formed steel.
- Frame is 3" wide by 1" deep
- Overlap fit door
- Clear tempered glass
- Cabinet doors standard - optional bi-fold doors are available
- Mounting Hardware And Insulation Included.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to install with pre-installed glass panes.
- Tempered safety glass has a lifetime warranty
- Several powder coat finishes for durability
- Slotted damper for air flow control
- Proudly made in USA
- Free Shipping - makes ordering fireplace doors easy!
- All Standard fireplace doors need a hearth to sit on!
- Do not install these fireplace glass doors on any factory-built firebox, prefabs or any fireplace with ventless gas logs! These are code violations and can cause fires.
Another door that is an easy DIY project and can be done by anyone. Lintel clamps on top and set screws at the bottom will hold door in place. All you need is your hands. One of the easiest doors to setup. Made from 14 gauge channel iron, that frame will not move. Great door, great price point, great manufacturing, what's not to like.
Do you know what fireplace you have? Make sure before you place your order! Please follow this link to our learning center that will guide you in finding the correct fireplace door for your fireplace.
Use our Fireplace Door Designer to see how this fireplace door would look in your home!
Choose a finish color for your fireplace door.
Choose a surround that looks similar to your home's fireplace.
Choose which shade of glass you'd like.
See it in action!
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 3-4 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
5 year limited warranty on workmanship.
1 year on glass.
- Made in the United States
Type Of Fireplace
- Masonry Fireplace
Inside Fit Or Overlap Fit
- Overlap Fit Door
Fireplace Glass Colors
- Clear Tempered Glass
- Mesh Available For An Extra Charge