A gorgeous modern door, this Design Specialties fireplace door will look great with your contemporary fireplace décor! Durability and beauty are paired together with this fireplace door! Named after the Greek mythological bird, the Phoenix Fireplace Door will help your outdoor masonry fireplace door rise from the ashes and become something new and beautiful. Use our handy new feature, the fireplace door designer, to see how this masonry fireplace door will look on a fireplace like yours!
The available customizations that come with this door let you to really make it your own! From door type choices to glass tint, you can select the smallest details. You can also choose from several different finish options for the main frame so that it’s a beautiful fireplace door! Handles finish it off and if you want an outdoor fireplace door, you can even select the stainless hinges. The door has a 2” wide frame made of extruded aluminum and with a picture-frame like design, you can make your fireplace the center of attention at your next outdoor event!
- Frame made from extruded aluminum for strength.
- 2 1/8" wide by 1/2" deep main frame.
- Recessed depth; No Mesh = 1-1/8" / Sliding Mesh = 2" / Gate Mesh = 1-1/2"
- Standard overlap is about 1 1/2".
- Includes mounting hardware and insulation
Features & Benefits:
- Tempered safety glass has a 1 year warranty
- Several powder coat finishes to choose from.
- Proudly Made In USA
- Free Shipping - makes ordering fireplace doors easy!
- Easy To Install
- Do not install these fireplace glass doors on any factory-built firebox, prefabs or any fireplace with ventless gas logs! These are code violations and can cause fires.
The Phoenix has an impressive frame - and we have it pre-assembled and aligned before we ship it out. Sometimes during shipping things can get jarred a bit, so you may have to re-align the doors once you get it. Some DIY skills and some tools are required to install The Phoenix. All installation instructions are provided with the fireplace door. If you happen to lose the directions, though, no worries - we have a link to the pdf right up above!
Do you know what fireplace you have? Make sure before you place your order! Please follow this link to our learning center that will guide you in finding the correct fireplace door for your fireplace.
Use our Fireplace Door Designer to see how this fireplace door would look in your home!
Choose a finish color for your fireplace door.
Choose a surround that looks similar to your home's fireplace.
Choose which shade of glass you'd like.
See it in action!
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 3-4 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
1 year on finish.
2 years on metal work.
Lifetime warranty on glass.
- Made in the United States
Type Of Fireplace
- Masonry Fireplace
Inside Fit Or Overlap Fit
- Overlap Fit Door
- Inside Fit Door
Fireplace Glass Colors
- Clear Tempered Glass
- Bronze Tempered Glass
- Gray Tempered Glass
- Black Tempered Glass
- Mesh Available For An Extra Charge
No posts found