The Pelham Zero Clearance Fireplace Door is a Fireplace Doors Online original! The well-constructed extruded aluminum frame is durable and able to withstand high temperatures. It is also beautiful in a classy matte black anodized finish. The clear tempered safety glass on the trackless bi-fold doors is backed by a one year warranty. This inside fit fireplace glass door comes fully assembled with all of the mounting hardware you'll need for a quick and easy installation. The Pelham replacement fireplace door is compatible with traditional zero clearance fireboxes only. Angled fireboxes are unable to accommodate its construction. Learn more about the difference between firebox styles here.
PLEASE NOTE: MESH SPARK PROTECTION IS NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS PRODUCT! Our pictures show factory installed mesh that came with the zero clearance fireplace only.
- The Pelham door is for zero clearance fireplaces ONLY
- Fireplace door ships for free; please allow 4 to 6 weeks for production and transit time
- 1 year warranty on workmanship and tempered glass
- Available only as an inside fit door without a damper
- Extruded aluminum frame is 1 1/16 inch wide and 5/8 inch deep
- Attractive matte black finish
- Trackless bi-fold doors come with 3/16 inch clear tempered glass
- Check out the video to learn more about the Pelham door
- Comfortable grip handles included
- Mesh screen protection is not available
- Door comes fully assembled with mounting hardware included
Product Manual: Pelham Zero Clearance Fireplace Door
- Enjoy free shipping on this order!
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for production and transit time, unless otherwise specified.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, certain fireplace doors are able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Heavier and larger doors will be shipped LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- 1 year limited warranty on material and workmanship
- 1 year warranty on tempered safety glass
- The warranty is void if damage is due to improper installation or operation, alterations, misuse, and does not cover incidents that occur in transit.
- Warranty applies to the original purchaser only
- This warranty does not cover changes in the finish color due to contact with flames or burning embers.