We're excited to offer a line of heavy duty, outdoor replacement fireplace doors that are designed to withstand nature's harshest conditions. Weather resistant aluminum or 304-grade stainless steel are the go-to materials for these gorgeous hand-crafted exterior enclosures. You can choose your favorite finish color, a custom size to fit your prefab fireplace opening, and even the door style you prefer. Some of our exterior zero clearance fireplace doors include stainless steel mesh protection.
Backyard living spaces are extensions of our homes that feel much cozier with a fireplace. Enhance the look of your factory manufactured unit with an outdoor fireplace door today!
What does OEM mean?
- OEM is an acronym for Original Equipment Manufacturer. Any OEM part is associated only with a specific manufacturer and cannot be used interchangeably with another fabricator's products.
Where on the website can I find OEM fireplace doors?
- We do not carry OEM fireplace doors (click here to see an example) for a few reasons:
- OEM fireplace doors must be shipped in special packaging and do not qualify for our free shipping promo.
- The majority of our customers, when shopping for new fireplace doors, are interested in the entire replacement door. This includes the glass panels, rails, tracks, main frame, and mounting hardware (if applicable). Often times their existing main frame and components may be damaged or outdated. In this case, it is more desirable for customers to outfit their fireplace with a complete glass door enclosure.
- Due to the change in styles and trends, many manufacturers no longer use the same finishes that they did years ago. (In fact, some manufacturers change their finish colors annually!) This creates a problem when customers are looking to get OEM doors that will have the same door frame color as their existing main frame. Because of this reason, we offer complete fireplace enclosures with matching door and main frame finishes.