Outdoor Water Features
Outdoor water features can create a tranquil outdoor living space for you and your loved ones. Fireplace Doors Online has a variety of mesmerizing and functional products to help you turn your outdoor space into an amazing getaway spot for you and your guests. Create a lovely waterfall effect when you incorporate one of our pool scuppers to the back wall of your swimming pool, available in copper or stainless steel for a reliable and durable product. Arc, smooth, radius, V-shaped, and U-shaped flows create an impressive waterfall with custom sizes available.
Or add a scupper bowl to create a customized spillway for your pool, a tiered fountain for your garden, or deliver relief from the summertime heat for your feathered friends. Choose from a variety of round sizes and earthy tones. Color is mixed into cement during pouring, so there is no need to 'touch up' your concrete pool scuppers. Hammered sopper bowls are also available.
REMEMBER: Water should always be drained from your water feature before freezing temperatures arrive.
- Scupper Bowls
- Great for pool spillways, or garden fountains
- Choose from a variety of round sizes and square sizes
- Nine earthy tones available for the concrete bowls
- Copper bowls with unique, hammered finish
- Fountain Pumps
- Create water fountains, tall and small
- Energy efficient
- Can be submerged or operate in-line
- Pool Scuppers
- Available in classic copper and 316-marine grade stainless steel
- Different flow styles for a flat and smooth, or choppy outflow of water
- Wide range of sizes for residential and commercial environments
Can I receive a concrete color sample?
- Unfortunately, no. Each of our concrete bowls are custom made, and while every one of our artisans follow the same guidelines for color-mixing, the pouring of the concrete will actually determine the specific hue of the finished product. Therefore, if we send you a color sample, it will not be a true representation of your concrete accent. The colors that we feature online are the closest examples of your chosen shade.
- Rest assured that if you order multiples of one color (taupe, for example), the bowls will match each other, but there will be specific areas of each feature that debut a variance in texture and blending. For example, the complexion on the lip of one bowl may appear slightly bolder in certain areas than the next. This is not a flaw; rather, it is an indication of quality and perfection. This is 100% assurance that your concrete bowl was hand crafted.
Do I have to seal my concrete bowl to maintain a warranty?
- Unless the warranty on the product specifically requires it, your scupper bowl does not have to be seals.
- However, we highly recommend applying a protective concrete sealer anyway. Just like anything that remains outside, if you want to keep its pristine look, it should be shielded from the elements. Simply apply a layer of good quality sealant to your bowl once a year. Proper care and maintenance will allow you to enjoy it for many seasons to come.