If the season or the climate you live in has beckoned you to turn your backyard into an outdoor living area, we can help create the space you've been dreaming of.
Level up your poolscape with our selection of pool scuppers, cascading scupper bowls, and magical fire & water bowls. Don't forget the optional fireglass for a little extra gliz and glam.
Enjoy your next meal around a fire table by American Fyre Designs. Or choose from one of our comfy fire table and furniture collections.
Bask in the glow of an outdoor fireplace or carbon steel fire pit. Illuminate the dark with stainless steel tiki torches that can be hooked up directly to a gas line. No refills needed!
Click on the picture to the left for ideas and available products! Browse through our Outdoor Living collection by clicking on the links below. Get inspired by Fireplace Doors Online - outfitting your home in style!
How is my fire bowl installed?
Here we have outlined steps and considerations to make during you concrete fire bowl installation:
- Check local, state, or municipality laws for regulations against outdoor fire features and make necessary accommodations to ensure your fire feature is legal. We are not obligated to accept returns based on the laws in your area.
- Be sure to measure doorways and other spaces to ensure that your fire bowl will fit through these openings. We have provided the dimensions and weight of each fire bowl in the specifications on its product page.
- Prepare for installation by gathering all the necessary tools to maneuver the fire bowl. You may need a partner and/or a pallet jack to lift accommodate the size and weight of your fire bowl.
- You may carefully begin moving your fire bowl to your desired location. A paved walkway provides the easiest surface for pulling a pallet jack or lifting the fire bowl without risking tripping or sinking into soft, uneven ground. However if you do not have a smooth walkway, you may lay down plywood to act as a secure platform for transportation.
- For your safety, we recommend hiring a certified gas contractor the install the gas lines and ensure proper hook-up to your fire feature. Please note that certain area may even require a contractor, so please check your local ordinances.
How do I clean and care for my concrete product?
Proper care and maintenance is the best way to get the most from your concrete bowl! Follow these simple tips to extend your fire feature:
- Avoid having the surface of your bowl coming in contact with any heavy, rough, or sharp objects to minimize scratches. Keep in mind that hairline cracks or spotting are not flaws, but occur naturally and are considered part of your product's character.
- Clean up any spills immediately to prevent damaging the finish. Concrete is porous, making it susceptible to discoloration and stains from oils, acidic substances, and caustic liquids.
- You may wash your concrete bowl with and mild soap and water solution of 1 part soap, 4 parts water and a soft cloth. To remove stubborn stains, combine 1 part white vinegar to 4 parts water and gently scrub with a soft-bristled, vinyl brush. Allow your product to dry.
- Apply a masonry or concrete sealer once a year to preserve the surface of your concrete bowl. Be sure to thoroughly clean your bowl and wait 24 hours to let it dry before applying this protective coating.