Bring opposing elements together for a stunning center piece in your backyard or commercial establishment with the Osiris 360° self contained fire and water fountain! This Top Fires product features a 24 inch round copper fire bowl that is elevated on a pole above a 72 inch round stainless steel water tank. You'll love it's majestic "look at me" appearance! The bowl includes an electronic ignition and features a 65,000 BTU brass bullet burner and fire pan for the flame display. The tank's exterior stands 22 inches tall, has a top 6 inch overhang, and can be finished with veneer or stone. The tank's interior is only 10 inches deep and features a stainless steel water ring around the diameter, which directs an upward sprinkling fountain effect. Check out all of the additional pieces you'll receive to complete this kit:
- Whistle free hose
- 4 LED lights
- Water filter and cover
- Circulation pump
- Water drain with valve
Please note that a 110 volt power source is required for LED lights and circulation pump, along with 120 gallons of water to run properly. No lava rock or fire glass is required! This fire and water feature is compatible with either natural gas or liquid propane and is backed by a 1 year limited warranty!
Fire Bowl Specs
- Owner's Manual: Osiris 360° Self Contained Fire Bowl and Water Fountain
- Material: Copper
- Finish: Smooth
- Shape: Round
- Top Diameter: 24 Inches
- Height: 12 Inches
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Liquid Propane
- Ignition Type: Electronic Ignition Only
- Max BTUs: 65,000
Water Fountain & Tank Specs
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Powdercoat
- Diameter: 72 Inches
- Height: 22 Inches
- Depth: 10 Inches
- Overhang: 6 Inches
- Water Ring: Included
- Requires: 120 Gallon Of Water To Run Properly
- Enjoy free shipping on this order!
- Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for production and transit time, unless otherwise specified.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, certain fire & water bowls are able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Heavier and larger features will be shipped LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year limited
- This product is to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase and are as follows:
- Electronics, gas valves, pilot assembly: 1 year
- Stainless steel pan, fire ring, valve box: 1 year - Commercial; 3 years - Residential
- The warranty applies only to the original customer.
- Warranty does not cover items that have been damaged due to overheating, modification, abuse/misuse, or improper installation and operation.
- Any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.