Create a relaxing atmosphere in your backyard oasis that everyone is sure to love! The Orion propane or natural gas fire pit bowl from Top Fires is crafted from weather resistant stainless steel and boasts a brushed finish. This beautiful round outdoor fire feature feature is 24 inches in diameter at the base, 48 inches in diameter at the top, and stands 12 inches tall. A match-lit ignition comes standard with the product, delivering 150,000 BTUs from the 24 inch burner. A pan supports all of the included lava rock which helps to cleverly disguise the burner ring. You'll also receive a brass valve with a chrome cover and matching key for turning your gas on and off, as well as a fuel line for easy installation. To best accommodate the ease of operation, you can upgrade to an electronic ignition for this outdoor gas fire pit bowl. The Orion is backed by a 1 year limited warranty.
- This product is eligible for free shipping; due to the large size it will ship via LTL freight
- One year manufacturer warranty is included
- Available as a 48 inch wide outdoor gas fire feature
- Fire pit bowl features a brilliant brushed stainless steel finish
- Natural gas or propane compatible; ignition systems are LC Certified
- Included items with your fire urn: burner, ignition system of choice, fire pan/plate, hose & connections, lava rock
|48 INCH ORION STAINLESS
STEEL FIRE PIT BOWL SPECS
|Owner's Manual||Click to download|
|Match Lit Ignition BTUs||150,000|
|Electronic Ignition BTUs||150,000|
|Top Diameter||48 Inches|
|Base Diameter||24 Inches|
|Weight for Match Lit Ignition
(Electronic Ignition - add 10 lbs)
|Burner Size & Shape||24 Inch Round|
|Burning Area Diameter||43" Round x 2" Deep|
|Suggested Fire Glass Amount||100 Pounds|
|Specs Sheet||Click to view|
- Enjoy free shipping on this order!
- Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for production and transit time, unless otherwise specified.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, certain fire & water bowls are able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Heavier and larger features will be shipped LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year limited
- This product is to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase and are as follows:
- Electronics, gas valves, pilot assembly: 1 year
- Stainless steel pan, fire ring, valve box: 1 year - Commercial; 3 years - Residential
- The warranty applies only to the original customer.
- Warranty does not cover items that have been damaged due to overheating, modification, abuse/misuse, or improper installation and operation.
- Any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.