Modern decor meets innovative technology with the Odyssey fireplace door. With no visible frame and no handles, this fireplace enclosure comes in a reflective glass, also called solar cool bronze. This way, instead of visitors seeing ashes in your fireplace when it's not in use, there will be a stylish mirror like reflection giving off an ultra-modern feel in homes that like a little edge.
When you burn a fire in your firebox, open the cabinet doors wide and enjoy the beauty of the flames. When the fire dies down, close the doors and enjoy the clean, sleek look of your new fireplace glass doors.
- Frame made of 3/16" bar iron
- 1 1/2" wide by 3/16" deep main frame
- 1 1/2" recessed depth
- Standard overlap is about 1".
- Reflective tempered safety glass with one year warranty
- Comes with mounting hardware.
Features & Benefits:
- Fully assembled and aligned prior to shipping - and we include the mounting hardware, too!
- Product Made In USA - proud to work with American manufacturers.
- Free Shipping - because we want to save you money!
- Very important - For masonry fireplaces, only.
Fireplace door requires power tools for installation. A drill and 5/16" masonry drill bit is all you will need and the always handy Phillips head screw driver. Other then that setup is straight forward and shouldn't take you long to enjoy the new glass fireplace door. A great door with many options that will look great in a cabin or ski lodge.
Do you know what fireplace you have? Make sure before you place your order! Please follow this link to our learning center that will guide you in finding the correct fireplace door for your fireplace.
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 3-4 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
1 year on finish.
2 years on metal work.
Lifetime warranty on glass.
- Made in the United States
Type Of Fireplace
- Masonry Fireplace
Inside Fit Or Overlap Fit
- Overlap Fit Door
- Inside Fit Door
Fireplace Glass Colors
- Solar Bronze Reflective Tempered Glass
No posts found