Our 2 inch think artisan glass mantel shelf has an ultra modern design that blends in with any decor! You'll love its clean lines and the crisp new look it gives to your living space. This modern mantel shelf consists of many layers of tempered glass that are fused together. It is a non-combustible, heat resistant glass shelf that serves well as an accent piece above your fireplace. Its ample 8 inch depth allows you to safely display your keepsakes and collections. Available in four different lengths, you can opt for a pair of stainless steel corbels to help keep your floating glass shelf securely in place. Hand-crafted right here in the United States for a guaranteed high quality product that will last a lifetime!
Please note: The Modern Glass Mantel Shelf is quite heavy. For example, the 60 x 8 x 2 inch shelf weighs approximately 150 pounds. It is imperative that this shelf is mounted to the wall studs in your home.
- Material: Artisan Hand-Crafted Glass
- Length: 48 Inches | 60 Inches | 72 Inches | 84 Inches
- Thickness: 2 Inches
- Depth: 8 Inches
- Optional Corbels: Stainless Steel
- Mounting: Brackets & Hardware Included | Optional Corbels (Must Be Secured Into Wall Studs)
Please allow 8-10 weeks for production unless otherwise specified.
Due to the size of items over 48 inches in length and the careful handling/packaging required, your product will ship via LTL-freight. Height is always 2 inches; depth is always 8 inches; max width is 84 inches.
Due to the size of glass mantel shelves over 48 inches in length and the careful handling/packaging required, your product will ship via LTL-freight. Height is always 2 inches; depth is always 8 inches; max width is 84 inches.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
5 year limited warranty on workmanship.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.