Click on the video to see the flame in action!
Some customers think they have to sacrifice having a fire product if their home décor is modern. That simply isn’t true with the element series vent free gas burner set! This 30” burner set is the perfect choice if you have contemporary home décor or if you’re remodeling for a newer modern look but don’t want your wood burning fireplace to ruin the look for you. There’s no hint of old world fireplace décor in this gas burner set so you can enjoy a fire without the look of wood!
Hargrove made this gas burner set so you can be sure that it’s high quality. We wouldn’t carry it if it wasn’t something we know you’ll be able to count on for years. With this gas burner set you can select the type of fuel you prefer to use along with your ignition source. Our millivolt ignition system makes getting your fire accent up and going a lot easier—all you have to do is press a button! But, for a more economical choice, you can choose not to have ignition controls installed. With this fire product you can also choose to add a 10 pound bag of fire glass! If you’ve browsed Fireside Expressions, another part of CJ’s family of sites, you’ll be able to see our beautiful fire glass in action. Pick from numerous choices and make your fire really glitter!
As with all of our vent free fire appliances, it’s not a great idea to use this one if you have breathing problems like asthma or severe allergies. The 30” element gas burner set, while beautiful, shouldn’t go in smaller rooms like small bedrooms or that luxury bathroom you may be planning. And, some states and counties even have regulations prohibiting vent free fire products in residential homes. Be sure to check the regulations in your area either with the county or a small, local business that sells fire products. We’re here to help you have a beautiful home, not get yourself fined or ill!
- 36,000 BTU burner and gas connector pipe.
- Reflective back plate.
- Vent-free or vented operation
- One 10 pound bag of fire glass (not included) will cover the entire burner area.
- All pilot kits are shipped uninstalled and need to be assembled by a licensed installer.
- Size and ignition system should be determined according to your fireplace opening. Pilot system, remote controls, etc. will add to the overall size. In order to prevent overheating you will need to select a smaller log set. Most ignition systems add around 6 inches to the overall width and are installed on the right side of the burner pan. (Standing in front of the fireplace)
- Fireplace Doors Online Strongly recommends to leave a minimum of 4" on each side for air flow.
- Do not install this appliance in a bedroom or bathroom.
- Certain states and/or counties within states may not allow installation of vent free products. This includes but is not limited to: California, Minnesota, Wisconsin.
- Other states may have local restrictions such as Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Alaska, Wyoming, New Mexico, North Dakota and South Dakota.
- Please check local codes before purchasing a Vent Free Appliance!
- We do not recommend any unvented heater for people with allergies or asthma.
- Ventless heaters should not be used as a full time heater.
- IMPORTANT: If installing in an approved vent free firebox, refer to their instruction guide for proper installation
Ignition and Controls:
Millivolt Ignition - A millivolt ignition system will light your gas log set, even in a power outage! With just a switch you can have your gas log set up and flaming. **Remote Ready - Remote NOT Included**
Ignition Controller Choices
- Pine Cone Switch: An on/off switch hidden within a pinecone,
- On/Off Remote: Basic on/off remote. The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
- Programmable Thermostat Remote: LCD remote that can be programmed for thermostat control of your gas log set.The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
These log sets are made to order, so please give us 2-3 weeks to create these beautifully crafted gas logs for your fireplace before shipping them out.
- Hargrove gas log sets carry a lifetime limited warranty on the logs, in the fireplace which they were originally installed.
- Five year limited warranty on burners and grates.
- Two year limited warranty on valves, pilots and other accessories.
- Log sets installed in outdoor applications carry a one year limited warranty.
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,