The perfect addition to any backyard or commercial setting is the Malumai automated outdoor tiki torch. Hawaiian for "party", your backyard event will surely be the talk of the neighborhood with a display of one or more of these awesome fire features! Beautifully crafted from cast aluminum, each prong cradles the flame within for a bold statement. Enjoy the absence of messy citronella oil and inconsistent performance in misty or breezy conditions. The state of the art Vulcan Fire Module electronic ignition system automatically restarts if the flame goes out. This permanent gas tiki torch is designed to be hardwired into your electrical and propane or natural gas lines.
We offer this cast aluminum torch as a kit, which includes a 10 foot tall faux bamboo pole. If you prefer something a little more contemporary, you can upgrade to the 7 foot aluminum pole which has been finished in a black powder coat to match the torch head. Our goal is to offer you exactly what you need, all in one spot. Enjoy free shipping on the Malumai tiki torch kit!
- Owner's Manual: Malumai Automated Tiki Torch Kit | Pre-installation Checklist | Tiki Torch Trouble Shooting Guide
- Torch Material: Cast Aluminum
- High Temperature Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Liquid Propane
- Ignition System: Automated Vulcan Fire Module
- Ignition System Voltage: 24 Vac
- BTUs: 25,000 Max
- Gas Inlet Size: 1/2 Inch
- Inlet Gas Pressure Limit: 0.5 psi
- Pole Type: 10 Foot Faux Bamboo | 7 Foot Black Powder Coat Aluminum
- Pole Diameter: 2 Inches
- Torch Height: 10 1/2 Inches (Natural Gas) | 10 3/4 Inches (Propane)
- Torch Width: 12 5/8 Inches
|with 7 foot black pole||
7 ft, 10 1/2 in
|7 ft, 10 3/4 in|
|with 10 foot faux bamboo pole||10 ft, 10 1/2 in||10 ft, 10 3/4 in|
- This product qualifies for free shipping!
- Please allow 3 weeks for production and transit time.
- Whenever possible, we will ship our products via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Heavier, larger, and irregular shaped products will be shipped LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited
- This warranty applies to the original purchaser only.
- The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defective material and workmanship beginning on the original date of purchase.
- The tiki torch and electronic ignition system are warranted for the following:
- Residential Use: 3 years
- Commercial Use: 1 year
- In the event that a system has to be replaced due to a defect or malfunction, the manufacturer will replace the system free of charge.
- Damages caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, improper installation, operation that is in violation of instructions, alterations or adjustments are not covered by the warranty.
- This warranty does not cover labor costs or problems in the functioning of the all weather electronic ignition due to gas plumbing or electrical installed by others.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for the cost of labor incurred for replacing a system.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.