Show your love for all things botanical with the Lotus propane or natural gas tiki torch! Four large, petal-shaped pieces of weather resistant stainless steel curve up to surround the beautiful flames within the torch head. This beautiful fire feature glows from the heart of the flower to brighten up your outdoor living space. Although it is an eye catcher, it is also practical. It easily connects to your home's fuel lines, making it a permanent structure, and eliminating the stress and mess of refilling with citronella oil.
Two different barrel styles are available with this torch head.
- The original TOP Torch barrel features a 3/8 inch flared gas inlet and has an interior built-in needle valve for flame adjustment. The barrel fits over the 2 1/2 inch diameter in-ground post and is secured with hex bolts.
- The Top Lite barrel is designed for quick and convenient installation! it features a female 1/2 inch gas inlet and can be affixed onto any 1/2 inch gas pipe with threading - we recommend our in-ground post or torch stand mounting systems for best results. (Barrel DOES NOT include needle valve.)
We offer a few different mounting system options for you to choose from:
- The aluminum in-ground post has an attractive black powder coat finish and features an accommodation for a manual gas shut off valve, as well as a tapered anchor post for easy assembly into the ground.
- Install your tiki torch on your uncovered deck with the help of the deck post mounting plate (must be used in conjunction with the in-ground post).
- For your patio or backyard space, consider getting the torch stand! It is ONLY compatible with the Top Lite Torch Barrel and comes with a manual shut off valve, LP regulator, and black canvas propane tank cover (for 20 pound tanks).
TIKI TORCH HEAD
- Owner's Manual: Lotus Stainless Steel Tiki Torch
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Liquid Propane
- Ignition: Match Lit
- Match Lit BTUs: 20,000 Max
- Inlet Gas Pressure Limit: 0.5 psi
- Torch Head Height: 18 Inches
- Torch Head Diameter: 7 Inches
ORIGINAL TOP TORCH BARREL
- Needle Valve (Flame Adjustment): Yes
- Gas Inlet: 3/8 Inch Flared
- Fits: 2 1/2 Inch Diameter Post
TOP LITE TORCH BARREL
- Needle Valve (Flame Adjustment): No
- Gas Inlet: 1/2 Inch Female
- Fits: 1/2 Inch Gas Pipe with Threading
TORCH STAND WITH PROPANE TANK COVER
- Torch Stand Material: Steel
- Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Gas Connection: 3/4 Inch
- Manual Shut Off Valve: Included
- Liquid Propane Regulator: Included
- Width: 24 Inches
- Depth: 24 Inches
- Assembled Height: 78 Inches
- Recommended Barrel Style: Top Lite Barrel
- Number of Torch Barrel Accommodations: 2
- Propane Tank Cover: Black Canvas (fits 20 pound tank)
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Diameter: 2 1/2 Inches
- Anchor Post Height: 16 Inches
- Post Height: 68 Inches
- Assembled Height: 80 Inches
- Recommended Barrel Style: Original Top Torch Barrel | Top Lite Barrel
- Accessories: Deck Post Mounting Plate
DECK POST MOUNTING PLATE
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Opening: 2 5/8 Inches
- Accessories: In-Ground Post
- This product qualifies for free shipping!
- Please allow 3 weeks for production and transit time.
- Whenever possible, we will ship our products via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Heavier, larger, and irregular shaped products will be shipped LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited
- Manufacturer warrants this product against manufacturing defects that prevent safe function as follows:
|Electronics||3 years||1 year|
|Gas Valve||2 years||1 year|
|Pilot Assembly||2 years||1 year|
|Ignition/Valve Box||5 years||1 year|
- This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from manufacturer and applies to the original purchaser only.
- This warranty is for parts and in-house labor. The defective product must be sent back to the manufacturer with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by the manufacturer for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
- The warranty does not cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
- This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.