This Stainless Steel Lotus Burner is made from high grade, weather resistant stainless steel and is personally assembled and inspected by quality control, guaranteeing a robust and dependable product that you can rely on for years! Upgrade your current burner with this incredible product in your choice of 6 sizes. The central hub distributes gas evenly throughout the stainless steel burner to the precision drilled holes found throughout the burner. This design spreads the flame pattern out for an amazing display!
- This outdoor fire pit burner is eligible for free shipping
- Natural gas or propane compatible; no air mixer needed for propane users
- Available in 18, 24, 30, 36, 42 and 48 inch diameters
- See the table below for individual burner pictures and BTU specifications
- Manufactured with high grade, weather resistant stainless steel with brass orifice flame spreaders
- 5 year manufacturer warranty is included
|Burner Image||Click to view||Click to view||Click to view||Click to view||Click to view||Click to view|
|Burner Diameter||18 inches||24 inches||30 inches||36 inches||42 inches||48 inches|
|Hub Diameter||1/2 inch||1/2 inch||1/2 inch||3/4 inch||3/4 inch||3/4 inch|
|Weight||4 pounds||6 pounds||7 pounds||9 pounds||11 pounds||18 pounds|
- Enjoy free shipping on this order!
- Ships within 1 week plus transit time unless otherwise specified.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, most burners are able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Larger and irregular shaped products may need to be shipped via LTL freight.
- In the event that your product needs to be shipped LTL freight:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- This product is to be free from manufacturing defects from the date of purchase and carries a 5 year warranty.
- The warranty applies only to the original customer.
- Warranty does not cover items that have been damaged due to overheating, modification, abuse/misuse, or improper installation and operation.
- Any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.