Keep your guests warm and entertained for hours around this beautiful 48 inch Julius fire pit bowl from Top Fires. This cone shaped outdoor fire feature stands 15 inches tall, 48 inches in diameter at the top, and 18 inches in diameter at the base. It features a beautiful hammered copper finish. Enjoy a view of the flames from the 24 inch x 24 inch x 2 inch burning area. Included with this outdoor gas fire pit is a 65,000 BTU match-lit ignition, stainless steel fire pan, brass valve with chrome cover, key, hoses, and lava rock. Choose either a propane or natural gas fire pit bowl for your backyard entertaining spot! You can also upgrade to an electronic ignition to make starting your fire a breeze! A 1 year limited warranty is included. Add a touch of color to your fire pit bowl with the recommended 50 pounds of fire glass!
This concrete fire pit bowl comes with an LC-certified match-lit stainless steel burner, a fire plate, whistle-free flex line, pipe nipple, mounting bracket, and even lava rock! Choose between four colors of smooth concrete to create a custom product that perfectly matches your outdoor decor. For a fire that lights easily with a push of a button, upgrade to our electronic ignition system. If you prefer a more colorful effect, add one of the eight colors of fire glass for a sparkling, finishing touch! Links to the fire glass are in the specs listed below.
Key Valve Installation: CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE!!! This upgrade allows for flame adjustment of your fire bowl. By adding this to your order, your bowl(s) will come equipped with a chrome valve installed on the backside of the product. It will include a matching key as well as pre-installed gas hoses and an installation bracket.
- This product is eligible for free shipping; due to the large size it will ship via LTL freight
- One year manufacturer warranty is included
- Available as a 48 inch wide outdoor gas fire feature
- Fire pit bowl comes in a hammered copper finish
- Natural gas or propane compatible; ignition systems are LC Certified
- Included items with your fire bowl: Stainless Steel Burner | Stainless Steel Fire Plate | Fuel Hose | NG or LP Orifice
- Optional items for your fire bowl: Key Valve Installation | Fire Glass (see specs below for more details)
- Certifications: ANSI and CSA | NEC 2014
- Copper will develop a patina over time when exposed to the elements, darkening the copper and eventually turning it blue-green. This is part of the natural oxidation process of the material.
- BE AWARE THAT saltwater environments like a saltwater pool or even salty air near the ocean can greatly accelerate the patina progression.
- The purer the copper, the more refined and higher percentage of copper in the bowl, the faster a patina will form.
- If you wish to keep the copper bright and red, it will need to be sealed with a product like 'ProtestaClear' or 'Eventbrite' to prevent a patina from forming.
- For removal of the patina, we recommend the simple DIY recipe of 1/2 lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of baking soda mixed together. Using a soft cloth and working in a circular motion, gently scrub the outer surface of your bowl with the solution. Wipe the bowl with a separate clean cloth, then rinse it with lukewarm water. Let air dry to avoid watermarks. A 3rd clean soft cloth can be used to buff the surface when completely dry.
|48 INCH JULIUS COPPER
FIRE PIT BOWL SPECS
|Owner's Manual||Click to download|
|Match Lit Ignition BTUs||65,000|
|Electronic Ignition BTUs||65,000|
|Top Diameter||48 Inches|
|Base Diameter||18 Inches|
|Weight for Match Lit Ignition
(Electronic Ignition - add 10 lbs)
|Burner Size & Shape||12 Inch Round|
|Burning Area Diameter||24" Round x 2" Deep|
|Suggested Fire Glass Amount||50 Pounds|
|Specs Sheet||Click to view|
- Enjoy free shipping on this order!
- Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for production and transit time, unless otherwise specified.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, certain fire bowls are able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Heavier and larger features will be shipped LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year limited
- This product is to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase and are as follows:
- Electronics, gas valves, pilot assembly: 1 year
- Stainless steel pan, fire ring, valve box: 1 year - Commercial; 3 years - Residential
- The warranty applies only to the original customer.
- Warranty does not cover items that have been damaged due to overheating, modification, abuse/misuse, or improper installation and operation.
- Any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.