A gorgeous, well-built enclosure that is absolutely affordable, the Jefferson masonry wood burning fireplace door will become an eye-catching focal point in your living space! We pride ourselves in providing you with the best in fireplace products and this glass fireplace door is no exception. Maximize the viewing area of your fireplace without sacrificing quality and safety or compromising your budget! Customizations are available with this fireplace glass door replacement to coordinate it perfectly with your home's decor. Choose from a variety of tasteful finish colors, as well as the tempered glass tint for the trackless bi-fold doors. You can also choose your favorite handle style and upgrade to mesh protection! The Jefferson fireplace door provides an instant face and is proudly made in the USA!
- The Jefferson door is for masonry fireplaces ONLY
- This fireplace door ships for free; please allow 4 weeks for production and transit time
- 5 year warranty on door frame; 1 year warranty on tempered glass
- Available as a 3 sided overlap fit door, with or without a draft assembly
- Aluminum frame is 2 3/4 inches wide and 3/4 inch deep
- Check out the videos for the available door finishes
- Trackless bi-fold doors come with 1/4 inch thick tempered safety glass
- Tempered glass is backed by a 1 year warranty and comes in clear, grey, or bronze tint
- No mesh protection included; upgrades available
- Your choice of easy grip Square, Contemporary, or Wire handles
- Door comes fully assembled and ready to install with included hardware
- NOTE: In order to burn a fire with the doors closed, the temperature of the fire cannot exceed 400°. The flames must always be 6 inches away from the glass.
- See specs tab for all owner's manuals and more product details
Please double check the finish colors available with this product. Not all hues shown in the videos below may be offered.
- Owner's Manual: Jefferson Masonry Fireplace Door
- Fireplace Type: Masonry
- Door Fit: 3 Sided Overlap
- Door Type: Trackless Bi-Fold Doors
- Material: 2-3/4" Wide x 3/4" Deep Extruded Aluminum Frame
- Approximate Overlap: 2-1/4"
- Recessed Frame Depth: 13/16"
- Available Colors: View Flipbook of Custom Metal Company Finishes
- Glass: 1/4" Tempered Glass
- Glass Tint: Grey | Clear | Bronze
- Ceramic Glass: N/A
- Mesh Screens: Not Included (Optional)
- Airtight Option: N/A
- Handle: Square | Knob | Wire | Strap | Contemporary | Bamboo | Decorative | Hampton | Designer
- Assembly: Comes Fully Assembled
- Mounting: Hardware Included
Curtain rod with mesh will add 2 inches of depth (on top of the frame dimension) into your firebox. Cabinet mesh adds 3/4 inch.
- Enjoy free shipping on this order!
- Please allow 4 weeks for production and transit time, unless otherwise specified.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, certain fireplace doors are able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Heavier and larger doors will be shipped LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- Custom Metal Company offers a 5 year warranty on fireplace door frames
- Tempered safety glass is warranted for 1 year
- Warranty covers workmanship on the door frame only
- Warranty is void if damages occur due to improper installation/operation.
- Warranty applies ONLY to the original purchaser.
No posts found