A gorgeous, well built fireplace door at a great price, the Jefferson Fireplace Door is a glass fireplace door that’s made to last! We pride ourselves in providing you with the best in fireplace products and this glass fireplace door is no exception. This economical fireplace door is a good choice if you want to maximize the viewing area with your fireplace without sacrificing quality or safety. This wasn’t made by another manufacturer and shipped to you, this is a FireplaceDoorsOnline exclusive; from the moment it was thought up until it’s shipped to you, it’s all us!
Looking to make it your own? There are some great customizations available with this fireplace door so that it’ll fit in with your fireplace décor perfectly. Your old fireplace will look brand new with this fireplace door.
- Extruded aluminum frame -29%-33% thicker than other frames.
- Comes with bi-fold doors.
- Has a 3 sided frame with a draft assembly.
- Frame is 2" wide
- Overlap fit door
- Clear tempered glass
- Includes mounting hardware and insulation
Features & Benefits:
- Weather resistant aluminum construction
- Great for areas near the coast
- Tempered safety glass with 1 year warranty
- Several powder coat finishes to choose from.
- Mounting hardware included for your convenience.
- Proudly Made In USA
- Free Shipping - makes ordering fireplace doors easy!
- All Standard fireplace doors need a hearth to sit on!
- Do not install these fireplace glass doors on any factory-built firebox, prefabs or any fireplace with ventless gas logs! These are code violations and can cause fires
Another door that is an easy DIY project and can be done by anyone. Lintel clamps on top and set screws at the bottom will hold door in place. All you need is your hands. One of the easiest doors to setup. Made from long lasting extruded aluminum, that frame will not move. Great door that you will love for years to come.
Do you know what fireplace you have? Make sure before you place your order! Please follow this link to our learning center that will guide you in finding the correct fireplace door for your fireplace.
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 3-4 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
5 year limited warranty on workmanship.
1 year on glass.
No posts found