The Ives Wood Fireplace Mantel Shelf is available in clear pine, red oak, and an MDF/wood hybrid material for paint. Leave the mantel unfinished and enjoy the freedom of painting or staining it the color you desire. Or have us do the work and choose from 5 stain and 3 paint options. This traditional mantel shelf isn't just for fireplaces. It can also be used alternatively as a display shelf anywhere in your home with plenty of room to set things on the 9 1/4" deep top. For easy installation, the mantel includes a mounting board, hardware, and an instruction manual.
- All mantels that are sold unfinished are 80% prepared for staining or painting. You will need to do some further sanding to fully prepare it for staining or painting.
- If you choose to have your mantel stained or painted in our warehouse, this will add 2 weeks to the lead time before we can ship it out.
- fireplace mantels
- Red Oak and Clear Pine are stain grade and take STAIN options only.
- Manual: Installation Instructions
- Material for Paint Grade: Hybrid
- Paint Options: Primed | White | Black | Taupe
- Material for Stain Option: Red Oak | Clear Pine | Maple | Cherry
- Stain Options: Light | Medium | Dark | Red Mahogany | Pickling White
- Shelf Height: 2-7/8 Inches
- Shelf Depth: 9-1/4 Inches
- Bottom Depth: 6-1/8 Inches
- Shelf Wing (Overhang): 3-3/16 Inches
- Shelf Projection (Front): 3-1/8 Inches
- Total Shelf Width: 60 Inches | 72 Inches | 84 Inches | 96 Inches
- Overall Bottom Length: Proportionate to the top shelf length
Please allow 4 weeks for production unless otherwise specified.
If you choose to have your mantel stained or painted in the warehouse, this will add 2 weeks to the lead time before it can be shipped out.
The product has a limited warranty for one year against defects in workmanship and material. The limited warranty does not cover transit or installation damages. This item is custom made to order and cannot be returned.
- The appearance of field finished product is not warranted in any event.
- All visible defects must be reported before the product is finished and installed.
- Wood surface checks, miter, and other wood joint shrinkage shall not be considered a defect unless exceeding .25" in width.
- Panel shrinkage is not considered a defect by this warranty.
- Products that have been altered structurally are not covered by this warranty
- Warp shall not be considered a defect unless it exceeds 1/4" per 6' in length in the plane of the product surface. Warp is any distortion in the product itself and shall include bow, cup, and twist. It does not refer to the relationship of the product to the wall where it is installed.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.