You like things that aren’t a hassle to install and that isn’t flashy either. We get it! This Hearth Craft fireplace door is perfect if you want to be able to put it up yourself and not have to worry about lengthy, hard to understand installation or even hiring someone to do it for you! This simple, elegant fireplace door is perfect if you want something simple for your masonry fireplace.
This masonry fireplace door is made of extruded aluminum so it’ll hold up to the general wear and tear and heat of your fireplace for years to come. The 3/16 inch tempered glass is designed to withstand the heat of your fireplace as well, so you won’t have to worry about it cracking under the pressure! To sweeten the deal, fireplace mesh is included for free. Fireplace mesh is essential when it comes to protecting your home from sparks and embers. All of that is well and good, but what about customizations? You get those too! Choose the door type you like best, the glass tint (or none at all) and you can even pick from four beautiful finish options!
- Frame made from high grade steel.
- Frame is 1 3/4" wide by 1 1/4" deep
- Overlap fit door
- Comes standard with 3/16 inch clear tempered glass inside foldback bifold doors that open 180°
- Includes mounting hardware
- Mesh curtain included for FREE
Features & Benefits:
- All finishes treated to protect against tarnishing.
- Doors latch magnetically in both open and closed positions for your convenience.
- Tempered safety glass with 1 year warranty
- Several powder coat finishes to choose from.
- Mounting hardware included for your convenience.
- Proudly Made In USA
- Free Shipping - makes ordering fireplace doors easy!
- Easy to install
- Do not install these fireplace glass doors on any factory-built firebox, prefabs or any fireplace with ventless gas logs! These are code violations and can cause fires.
A very easy DIY project since there is no drilling required. All you need is a Philips head screw driver and some time. Lintel clamps on top and set screws at the bottom hold door in place. What we liked the most is everything is pre-installed, the doors and mesh curtain. Oh I almost forgot there is some insulation that come with the door to seal the frame towards the bricks.
Do you know what fireplace you have? Make sure before you place your order! Please follow this link to our learning center that will guide you in finding the correct fireplace door for your fireplace.
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 3-4 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
5 year limited warranty on workmanship.
1 year on glass.
- Made in the United States
Type Of Fireplace
- Masonry Fireplace
Inside Fit Or Overlap Fit
- Overlap Fit Door
Fireplace Glass Colors
- Clear Tempered Glass
- Bronze Tempered Glass
- Gray Tempered Glass
- Comes With Mesh Curtain
No posts found