Click on the video to see the flames in action!
We know what you want. You want a high quality, American made gas log set that’ll last more than five minutes in your hectic life. We have you covered! This Hargrove gas log set features six ultra realistic ceramic refractory logs that are designed to stand up to the wear and tear of your usage for longer than some cheap fire product that you find in other places. After all, it’s just a waste of money if you have to buy the product again a month after you’ve already bought it, isn’t it?
Each time you use your fireplace you can arrange your logs in it so that it looks fresh and new. And, with this gas log set, it can be vented or vent free! Make sure that you know the regulations in your area before scheduling for a licensed professional to install this fire product; some states and counties prohibit vent-free gas products, so you want to be sure of that. Fortunately though, since this kit works for either, you don’t have to worry as much! Keep in mind that ventless gas log sets are not ideal for those that have any kind of breathing problems.
This is a truly versatile and customizable fire product ranging from how it functions in your home all the way to how easy it is to get started! We know that it’s important that you get a high quality, American made fire product that you can count on to last and that’s affordable. That’s what we strive to provide! Give us a call if you have any questions and speak to our trained customer service agents. Plus, we also offer free continental shipping and a rewards program that lets you earn discounts for your future purchases! How cool is that?
- 6 ceramic refractory logs
- Glowing front log
- 40,000 BTU burner and gas connector pipe.
- Volcanic black cinder (lava rock)
- Vent-free or vented operation
- All pilot kits are shipped uninstalled and need to be assembled by a licensed installer.
- Size and ignition system should be determined according to your fireplace opening. Pilot system, remote controls, etc. will add to the overall size. In order to prevent overheating you will need to select a smaller log set. Most ignition systems add around 6 inches to the overall width and are installed on the right side of the burner pan. (Standing in front of the fireplace)
- Fireplace Doors Online Strongly recommends to leave a minimum of 4" on each side for air flow.
- Do not install this appliance in a bedroom or bathroom.
- Certain states and/or counties within states may not allow installation of vent free products. This includes but is not limited to: California, Minnesota, Wisconsin.
- Other states may have local restrictions such as Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Alaska, Wyoming, New Mexico, North Dakota and South Dakota.
- Please check local codes before purchasing a Vent Free Appliance!
- We do not recommend any unvented heater for people with allergies or asthma.
- Ventless heaters should not be used as a full time heater.
- IMPORTANT: If installing in an approved vent free firebox, refer to their instruction guide for proper installation
Ignition Types and Controls:
Manual Ignition - Includes a manual valve with a knob that can turn your gas on or off at the log set. Light with a match.
Millivolt Ignition - A millivolt ignition system will light your gas log set, even in a power outage! With just a switch you can have your gas log set up and flaming. **Remote Ready - Remote NOT Included**
Ignition Controller Choices
- Pine Cone Switch: An on/off switch hidden within a pinecone,
- On/Off Remote: Basic on/off remote. The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
- Programmable Thermostat Remote: LCD remote that can be programmed for thermostat control of your gas log set.The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
Variable Flame Ignition - The variable flame ignition has a standing pilot light, ready to light your logs at a second's notice. You're able to control the height level of your flames. **Remote Ready - Remote NOT Included**
Ignition Controller Choices
- On/Off Low/High Remote: Remote that will turn the log set on or off, and will adjust the flame from low to high. The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
- Programmable Thermostat Remote: Thermostat remote that can control the flames by the temperature you set.The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
These log sets are made to order, so please give us 2-3 weeks to create these beautifully crafted gas logs for your fireplace before shipping them out.
- Hargrove gas log sets carry a lifetime limited warranty on the logs, in the fireplace which they were originally installed.
- Five year limited warranty on burners and grates.
- Two year limited warranty on valves, pilots and other accessories.
- Log sets installed in outdoor applications carry a one year limited warranty.
- Natural Gas
- 26" Sets
- Vented Gas Logs - Need Working Flue
- Ventless Gas Logs - For Masonry, Zero-Clearance or Certified Universal Ventfree Fireboxes
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,