You love fireplaces, but you don’t love cleaning up after them. Hey, we don’t blame you! Gas fireplaces are a great alternative and this beautiful Hargrove gas log set is an excellent choice when it comes to your gas fire product! Seven ceramic refractory logs come with it and they are very realistic so you can feel confident about your gas log set. The log in front is broken, providing a view of the ember bed beneath and a sense of realness to this gas log set!
There are a few options with this gas fireplace product too. Choose the fuel type that you prefer as well as if you want a remote control to make lighting it easy, or if you prefer manual. You can also choose to make it a vented or vent free fire product, but be sure that you are familiar with the regulations in your area. Some states and counties prohibit vent-free gas products in the home. Your gas company should be able to tell you! The 35,000 BTU burner keeps your home warm too and, while it isn’t meant to be a full time heater, it’s great for taking the chill off the air and giving you a bit of ambiance too.
Be sure that you have a licensed installer come out to setup your new gas fireplace. Like you, we want your family to stay safe so it’s best to leave this up to the experts in your area to ensure that there are no accidents as you enjoy your new gas log set. If you aren’t sure if this is the gas product for you, give us a call! Our phones (and the chat feature in the lower right of your desktop screen) are manned by our trained customer service agents and we’re right here in Pennsylvania! You can bet that our customer service is top notch, and so is our shipping. When you shop with us we provide free continental shipping on ALL orders!
- 7 ceramic refractory logs
- Broken front log with view of glowing ember bed
- Large ember bed
- 35,000 BTU burner and gas connector pipe.
- Volcanic black cinder (lava rock)
- Vent-free or vented operation
- All pilot kits are shipped uninstalled and need to be assembled by a licensed installer.
- Size and ignition system should be determined according to your fireplace opening. Pilot system, remote controls, etc. will add to the overall size. In order to prevent overheating you will need to select a smaller log set. Most ignition systems add around 6 inches to the overall width and are installed on the right side of the burner pan. (Standing in front of the fireplace)
- Fireplace Doors Online Strongly recommends to leave a minimum of 4" on each side for air flow.
- Do not install this appliance in a bedroom or bathroom.
- Certain states and/or counties within states may not allow installation of vent free products. This includes but is not limited to: California, Minnesota, Wisconsin.
- Other states may have local restrictions such as Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Alaska, Wyoming, New Mexico, North Dakota and South Dakota.
- Please check local codes before purchasing a Vent Free Appliance!
- We do not recommend any unvented heater for people with allergies or asthma.
- Ventless heaters should not be used as a full time heater.
- IMPORTANT: If installing in an approved vent free firebox, refer to their instruction guide for proper installation
Ignition Types and Controls:
Manual Ignition - Includes a manual valve with a knob that can turn your gas on or off at the log set. Light with a match.
Millivolt Ignition - A millivolt ignition system will light your gas log set, even in a power outage! With just a switch you can have your gas log set up and flaming. **Remote Ready - Remote NOT Included**
Ignition Controller Choices
- Pine Cone Switch: An on/off switch hidden within a pinecone,
- On/Off Remote: Basic on/off remote. The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
- Programmable Thermostat Remote: LCD remote that can be programmed for thermostat control of your gas log set.The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
Variable Flame Ignition - The variable flame ignition has a standing pilot light, ready to light your logs at a second's notice. You're able to control the height level of your flames. **Remote Ready - Remote NOT Included**
Ignition Controller Choices
- On/Off Low/High Remote: Remote that will turn the log set on or off, and will adjust the flame from low to high. The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
- Programmable Thermostat Remote: Thermostat remote that can control the flames by the temperature you set.The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
These log sets are made to order, so please give us 2-3 weeks to create these beautifully crafted gas logs for your fireplace before shipping them out.
- Hargrove gas log sets carry a lifetime limited warranty on the logs, in the fireplace which they were originally installed.
- Five year limited warranty on burners and grates.
- Two year limited warranty on valves, pilots and other accessories.
- Log sets installed in outdoor applications carry a one year limited warranty.
- Natural Gas
- 30" Sets
- Ventless Gas Logs - For Masonry, Zero-Clearance or Certified Universal Ventfree Fireboxes
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,