A gorgeous option for anyone who wants a fireplace without the mess, this Hargrove vent free gas log set is perfect! The broken front log in the front gives a great view of a glowing ember bed beneath, just like a real fire, but without the mess. The large ember bed is realistic too and with seven logs to arrange any way you like, your fire will always feel unique and different. Thanks to the ultra realistic hand painted texture, your guests don’t have to know that it’s a gas log set!
Our logs aren’t just beautiful- you can check out the size dimensions that are ideal for this ultra realistic gas log set above! It’s important not to get a log set that’s too big or too small, and our 24” Hargrove gas log set might be just right for fireplace! This ventless gas log set comes with the burner, connector pipe, a large ember bed and lava rock and a few options! Choose the fuel type that you prefer as well as if you want a remote control to make lighting it easy, or if you prefer manual. Regardless of what you are going for, this set puts out heat so that when you want a little something extra to enhance the mood, it’ll be as warm as a real fire!
Our customers are very important to us, so let us know how we can help you today. Finding the perfect ventless gas log set can be challenging, so we’re trained to help you find the one that works for you. We also offer free continental shipping so that your new home purchase comes just a little less expensive than it would with other companies. That’s just how we do things! After all, we treat our customers the way we want to be treated.
- 7 ceramic refractory logs
- Broken front log with view of glowing ember bed
- Large ember bed
- 35,000 BTU burner and gas connector pipe.
- Volcanic black cinder (lava rock)
- Vent-free or vented operation
- All pilot kits are shipped uninstalled and need to be assembled by a licensed installer.
- Size and ignition system should be determined according to your fireplace opening. Pilot system, remote controls, etc. will add to the overall size. In order to prevent overheating you will need to select a smaller log set. Most ignition systems add around 6 inches to the overall width and are installed on the right side of the burner pan. (Standing in front of the fireplace)
- Fireplace Doors Online Strongly recommends to leave a minimum of 4" on each side for air flow.
- Do not install this appliance in a bedroom or bathroom.
- Certain states and/or counties within states may not allow installation of vent free products. This includes but is not limited to: California, Minnesota, Wisconsin.
- Other states may have local restrictions such as Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Alaska, Wyoming, New Mexico, North Dakota and South Dakota.
- Please check local codes before purchasing a Vent Free Appliance!
- We do not recommend any unvented heater for people with allergies or asthma.
- Ventless heaters should not be used as a full time heater.
- IMPORTANT: If installing in an approved vent free firebox, refer to their instruction guide for proper installation
Ignition Types and Controls:
Manual Ignition - Includes a manual valve with a knob that can turn your gas on or off at the log set. Light with a match.
Millivolt Ignition - A millivolt ignition system will light your gas log set, even in a power outage! With just a switch you can have your gas log set up and flaming. **Remote Ready - Remote NOT Included**
Ignition Controller Choices
- Pine Cone Switch: An on/off switch hidden within a pinecone,
- On/Off Remote: Basic on/off remote. The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
- Programmable Thermostat Remote: LCD remote that can be programmed for thermostat control of your gas log set.The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
Variable Flame Ignition - The variable flame ignition has a standing pilot light, ready to light your logs at a second's notice. You're able to control the height level of your flames. **Remote Ready - Remote NOT Included**
Ignition Controller Choices
- On/Off Low/High Remote: Remote that will turn the log set on or off, and will adjust the flame from low to high. The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
- Programmable Thermostat Remote: Thermostat remote that can control the flames by the temperature you set.The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
These log sets are made to order, so please give us 2-3 weeks to create these beautifully crafted gas logs for your fireplace before shipping them out.
- Hargrove gas log sets carry a lifetime limited warranty on the logs, in the fireplace which they were originally installed.
- Five year limited warranty on burners and grates.
- Two year limited warranty on valves, pilots and other accessories.
- Log sets installed in outdoor applications carry a one year limited warranty.
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,