The classic, natural design of the Heatherly mantel shelf is the perfect accent for placing over your hearth! Crafted from quality materials with a patented U-Core design to prevent warping and cupping, the timeless beauty that emanates from this mantel design adds instant appeal to any fireplace. Our mantels are available as unfinished or finished pieces, so you can design the shelf the way you want or enjoy one of our specialty blend styles.
The Heatherly also makes a unique freestanding shelf for displaying your favorite pictures, trinkets, or antiques. Your purchase includes the Heatherly mantel, mounting board, hardware, and installation instructions.
- All mantels that are sold unfinished are 80% prepared for staining or painting. You will need to do some further sanding to fully prepare it for staining or painting.
- If you choose to have your mantel stained or painted in our warehouse, this will add 2 weeks to the lead time before we can ship it out.
- Paint Grade is a combination of different wood types, strictly for painting. It takes PRIME or PAINT options only.
- Red Oak and Clear Pine are stain grade, and take STAIN options only.
- Material for Paint Grade: Hybrid
- Paint Options: Primed | White | Black | Taupe
- Material for Stain Option: Red Oak | Clear Pine
- Stain Options: Light | Medium | Dark | Red Mahogany | Pickling White
- Shelf Height: 4 1/8 Inches
- Shelf Depth: 9 1/4 Inches
- Bottom Depth: 7 3/8 Inches
- Shelf Wing (Overhang): 1 7/8 Inches
- Shelf Projection (Front): 1 7/8 Inches
- Total Shelf Length: 60 Inches | 72 Inches | 84 Inches | 96 Inches
- Overall Bottom Length: Proportionate to the top shelf length
Please allow 4 weeks for shipping unless otherwise specified.
If you choose to have your mantel stained or painted in the warehouse, this will add 2 weeks to the lead time before it can be shipped out.
The product has a limited warranty for one year against defects in workmanship and material. The limited warranty does not cover transit or installation damages. This item is custom made to order and cannot be returned.
- The appearance of field finished product is not warranted in any event.
- All visible defects must be reported before the product is finished and installed.
- Wood surface checks, miter, and other wood joint shrinkage shall not be considered a defect unless exceeding .25" in width.
- Panel shrinkage is not considered a defect by this warranty.
- Products that have been altered structurally are not covered by this warranty
- Warp shall not be considered a defect unless it exceeds 1/4" per 6' in length in the plane of the product surface. Warp is any distortion in the product itself and shall include bow, cup, and twist. It does not refer to the relationship of the product to the wall where it is installed.
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,