It’s time to upgrade your fireplace with something designed to last a lifetime! Our original fireplace door is an overlap fireplace door designed for masonry fireplaces and it comes with a grate heater too! You’ll love all the benefits you get with this masonry fireplace door—it even comes with a lifetime warranty!
You’ve got some customizations to choose from with this unique fireplace door, so take a look. First fits several different sizes of fireplaces so if you need a standard fireplace door, chances are this one will work. You can also choose the door type, such as bi-fold doors and cabinet doors. You can also select which finish looks best with your fireplace décor and of course, you can choose glass tint too! This fireplace door comes with a grate heater too, an invaluable fireplace appliance if you want to use your fireplace to keep your home warm in the winter!
Door Features And Benefits
- Tempered safety glass keeps safety a priority, while staying budget friendly.
- Great value
- Easy To Install with a pre-installed mesh curtain and glass panes.
- Slotted Damper and All Finishes Treated To Protect Against Tarnishing
- Long Lasting Steel Construction With a 3" Wide By 1 1/2" Deep Main Frame
- Product Made In USA - quality products proudly made here in America!
- Reduce Down Drafts and Smoke Spillage
- Prevent Heat Loss-Save Energy
- Free Shipping - because we want to keep your expenses down!
Grate Heater Features And Benefits
- 40,000 BTU's will help lowering your cost of fuel by increasing the efficiency of your fireplace.
- 90/125 CFM variable speed blower w/thermostat on/off fan control
- Slim 1-3/8" front rail height - allows for easy retrofitting of your existing fireplace door
- Fan box can be set up on the left or the right - allowing you to set your fireplace grate heater up to your needs
- Made of 11 gauge steel - providing durability for many years to come
- Black cover included, adjustable up to 48"
- Made in the USA - quality product made in South Carolina.
- Free shipping - a great product, a great price - and free shipping.
INSTALL ON MASONRY FIREPLACES ONLY!
Installation: E for Especially Easy!
Place heat grate into firebox, use leveling feet to level unit and set riser bar to width of your door frame, you might have to cut it with a hacksaw. Don't worry if you cut crooked there is an end cover that slips over it. After that set your fireplace door on top of riser bar and secure with lintel clamps. Setup should take less than an hour to install if you have basic skills and tools. We always recommend that you read the manual first and lay out all of your tools ahead of time. You may notice that the alignment needs adjusting – easy to do, just follow the instructions. Need further help? Call us and we will help.
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 3-4 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
Grate Heater Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 2-3 Weeks plus extra time in transit
5 year limited warranty on workmanship.
1 year on glass.
Five year limited warranty on metal frame and construction
One year limited warranty on electronics (switches, motor, cord)
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,