Click on the video to see the flame in action!
You love your fireplace, but you don’t love cleaning up after it. We can fix that! This Hargrove gas log set is designed for larger fireplaces and looks amazing in any home. And, unlike a wood burning fireplace, there isn’t any time consuming or messy cleanup! You’ll love the beauty and convenience of this fire product for years to come.
What do you get with this gas log set? You get at least 7 hand painted, ultra realistic fireplace logs and, the bigger the set you order, the more you get! Depending on the fuel type you select you also get either silica sand or vermiculite to help disguise your gas hardware from everyone. And, volcanic cinders add to the realistic look of this gas log set! You can even choose different ignition options depending on how much you’d like to spend and what works for your lifestyle. You’ll love it!
We’re a company that cares. As an American small business we know better than anyone about what you need. After all, we’re not so rich that we’re out of touch with our clients, and we’re right here in Pennsylvania so we know a thing or two about what the typical household wants. With us you get a high quality fire product and at a reasonable price. And, you get free shipping! Shop with us today and let us show you why we’re the best in the business!
What you will get with your log set:
- Burner Pan, either the E-Burner with a single pipe or the H-Burner for a rich glowing ember bed
- Custom 5/8" grate to place logs on
- Silica sand or Vermiculite depending on fuel type
- Embers to create glowing flames on bed of burner pan
- Volcanic Cinders to spread around the log set
- Black non-whistling flex connector
- 24 Sets come with 7 logs; 30"Sets come with 8 logs, 36" Sets come with 9 logs.
- Approvals; RGA-2-72, ANSI Z21.84 and PFS
- E-Burner: NG or LP; 70,000-90,000 BTUs (NG depending on size); 46,000-78,600 BTUs (LP depending on size)
H-Burner: NG or LP; 67,000-87,000 BTUs (NG depending on size); 52,000-76,000 BTUs (LP depending on size)
Why Hargrove Concrete Logs Are Better
- Unmatched beauty and detail.
- The molding process creates natural wood textures derived from real logs
- Careful, hand-painted highlighting gives color variations for a more natural look.
- Hargrove logs use 2 to 9 different highlight colors, depending upon the log style.
- When shutdown, the logs continue to radiate warmth as they slowly cool, much like a real wood fire dying down.
Please note that all vented gas log sets can only be installed in a fully functional wood burning fireplace.
Most of our Hargove log sets and valves are in stock and can be shipped out in 48-72 hours. I might take a little longer in the busy season between October and March.
- Hargrove gas log sets carry a lifetime limited warranty on the logs, in the fireplace which they were originally installed.
- Five year limited warranty on burners and grates.
- Two year limited warranty on valves, pilots and other accessories.
- Log sets installed in outdoor applications carry a one year limited warranty.
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,