If you’re looking for some old world style in the new world, look no further than the Hammered Edge Fireplace Door! The perfect choice for any traditional home decor, the edges are hand hammered and American made. The study construction will allow it to last a long time! There are also many customizations you can make with this rustic fireplace door. In addition to the door fit and type, you can select the finish for the main frame as well as the stile. And, why settle for clear glass when it can be tinted? You can also choose to add fireplace mesh to the glass fireplace door (we always recommend this for your family’s safety) and the knob and hinge types that works best with your decor!
Do not install these fireplace glass doors on any factory-built firebox, prefabs or any fireplace with ventless gas logs! These are code violations and can cause fires. Free shipping! Proudly made in the USA!
Do you know what fireplace you have? Make sure before you place your order! Please follow this link to our learning center that will guide you in finding the correct fireplace door for your fireplace.
- Fireplace Type: Masonry
- Door Fit: Overlap | Inside
- Door Type: Cabinet Doors | Trackless Bi-Fold Doors
- Material: 1-1/2" Wide x 3/16" Deep Bar Iron
- Overlap: 1"
- Recessed Depth: 1-1/2"
- Finish Colors: Classic Bronze Powder Coat | Copper Vein Powder Coat | Espresso Powder Coat | Matte Black Powder Coat | Silver Powder Coat | Vintage Iron Powder Coat
- Glass: 1/4" Tempered Safety Glass
- Glass Tints: Grey | Bronze | Clear | Black
- Ceramic Glass: Upgrade Available
- Mesh Screen: No Mesh | Hanging Mesh Curtain | Cabinet Mesh Doors | Stainless Steel Hanging Mesh Curtain
- Damper: No Damper | Hidden Damper
- Airtight Option: NA
- Assembly: Comes Fully Assembled
- Handle: Knob | Blacksmith | 8" Twist | Wildfire
- Mounting: Hearth Is Level With Firebox | Hearth Is Above Firebox | Hearth Is Below Firebox | No Hearth - Hardware Included
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 3-4 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
1 year on finish.
2 years on metal work.
Lifetime warranty on glass.
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,