The H2Onfire Monaco fountain by HPC is a must have for any residence or commercial venue! This extravagant fire on water feature is equipped with an auto-fill pump system that supplies the 26 inch top bowl with 3,200 gallons of filtrated water per hour. Water then cascades over the sides of the copper scupper bowl while brilliant flames seem to dance across the surface. Dazzling blue LED lights are cleverly hidden beneath the 4 scupper lips and set the mood by illuminating the pool in the 52 inch bottom basin.
The submersible flame sensing burner in this fire on water fountain runs on natural gas or propane to deliver 65,000 BTUs. Gas is delivered through the manifold centerpiece and the flames are set aglow just above the water's surface by the electronic ignition. The energy efficient auto-fill pump moves 3,200 gallons of water per hour and has its own filtration system. Separate controls allow you to determine the lighting, fire, and water settings (optional remote available). Have your certified contractor install the H2OnFire Monaco fountain in your outdoor living space to ensure safe operation. This self contained enclosure can be finished with pavers, ledgestone, or slate (not included). For an even more convenient way to put the finishing touches on this fountain, consider upgrading to the aluminum surround that is specially designed for this self-contained system!
PLEASE NOTE: We do not recommend fire glass or other media for the upper portion of this fountain, as it will float out of the bowl due to the rate of water circulation.
H2Onfire Monaco Fire On Water Fountain
- 4-Scupper Bowl Material: Precast Concrete
- 4-Scupper Bowl Color: Burnt Sienna
- 4-Scupper Bowl Diameter: 26 Inches
- 4-Scupper Bowl Weight: 140 Pounds
- Basin Material: Weather Resistant Polyethylene
- Basin Diameter: 52 Inches
- Adjustable Side Wall Height: 14 To 18 Inches
- Basin Weight: 82 Pounds
- Tower Flange Diameter: 10 Inches
- Tower Height (Basin To Scupper Bowl): 19 Inches
- Tower Load: 100 Pounds Max
- Total Wet Weight: 460 Pounds
- Max Additional Weight For Basin Floor: 200 Pounds
Gas, Electrical, & Pump Components
- Fire Ring Burner: Submersible With Backflow Prevention
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Liquid Propane
- BTUs: 65,000 Max
- Ignition: Electronic | Flame Sensing
- Gas Pressure: NG 3-7 Inch WC | LP 8-11 Inch WC
- Lighting: Blue LED
- Voltage: 120 VAC
- Wall Switch Controls: Fire | Water | Lighting
- Pump System: Auto-fill With Low Level Sensor
- Pump Flow Rate: 3200 GPH
- Filter: Uses 50 Gallons Softened Tap Water
- Certification: CSA Z21.97 For Wind, Rain, Combustion
Usually ships within 3-4 weeks, though can take longer depending on order volume.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
Hearth Product Controls Company warranties product against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct operation of the product commencing from the date of original sale or shipment from HPC. The warranty on parts and in-house labor will apply only to claims presented to us by our original customer and is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied . The defective product must be shipped back with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by HPC for that specific product which states the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
- Product to be returned should be packed carefully -- HPC is not responsible for damage on returned items. The original purchase information will be required.
- RMAs are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue by HPC and will not be processed if received after the expiration date.
- The RMA number must be indicated on the outside of the return package and a copy of the RMA in the package with the product.
- Our Warranty does not cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, improper storage, installation, or maintenance.
- This warranty excludes claims for incidental or consequential damage and indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
- Hearth Products Controls Company is not responsible for local codes and / or if any of our products are not approved for installation. Please check with your local building department or governing agencies for proper approvals before purchasing.
- HPC is not responsible for the actions including negligence of the installer.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.