Click on the video to see the flame in action!
Nothing beats the beauty of a wood burning fireplace. Wait, what are we saying? These Hargrove gas logs do! With a beautiful gas log set you get the look of a wood burning fireplace and the warmth of one, but not the messy cleanup after you enjoy it. These vented gas logs feature a combination of both large and small logs so that it looks more authentic and, since the logs are cast from real trees, you can count on them to look like the real thing!
Both natural gas and liquid propane options are available with this gas log set and you can choose the size that works best for you! Use the chart below to choose the gas log set size that best fits your fireplace. Each set comes with a burner pan (you have a few options here) as well as fire media to disguise your gas hardware. Volcanic cinders create a beautiful, authentic look for your gas fireplace and of course, the embers that come with it help too!
With this gas fire product you have all the beauty and warmth of a real, wood burning fireplace but without the time consuming, messy cleanup. You can spend more time with your family, enjoying the fire, and less time cleaning up after the focal point of your family room. How great is that? Plus with the points you earn with this purchase you can get discounts on future fireplace purchases that can complete the look. Shop with us today and enjoy our free shipping!
What you will get with your log set:
- Burner Pan, either the E-Burner with a single pipe or the H-Burner for a rich glowing ember bed
- Custom 5/8" grate to place logs on
- Silica sand or Vermiculite depending on fuel type
- Embers to create glowing flames on bed of burner pan
- Volcanic Cinders to spread around the log set
- Black non-whistling flex connector
- 18" Sets come with 5 logs; 21" Sets come with 5 logs; 24" Sets come with 6 logs; 27" Sets come with 7 logs, 30" Sets come with 7 logs, 36" Sets come with 8 logs.
- Approvals; RGA-2-72, ANSI Z21.84 and PFS
- E-Burner: NG or LP; 70,000-90,000 BTUs (NG depending on size); 46,000-78,600 BTUs (LP depending on size)
H-Burner: NG or LP; 67,000-87,000 BTUs (NG depending on size); 52,000-76,000 BTUs (LP depending on size)
Why Hargrove Concrete Logs Are Better
- Unmatched beauty and detail.
- The molding process creates natural wood textures derived from real logs
- Careful, hand-painted highlighting gives color variations for a more natural look.
- Hargrove logs use 2 to 9 different highlight colors, depending upon the log style.
- When shutdown, the logs continue to radiate warmth as they slowly cool, much like a real wood fire dying down.
Please note that all vented gas log sets can only be installed in a fully functional wood burning fireplace.
Most of our Hargove log sets and valves are in stock and can be shipped out in 48-72 hours. I might take a little longer in the busy season between October and March.
- Hargrove gas log sets carry a lifetime limited warranty on the logs, in the fireplace which they were originally installed.
- Five year limited warranty on burners and grates.
- Two year limited warranty on valves, pilots and other accessories.
- Log sets installed in outdoor applications carry a one year limited warranty.
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,