Get an affordable replacement fireplace door for your zero clearance fireplace with the elegant Foundation glass enclosure! This magnificent prefab fireplace door eloquently pairs a 1 inch aluminum door frame with a 3/4 inch wide main frame constructed from 7 gauge steel. You can customize both frames in your choice of 7 rich powder coat finishes. For something a little extra special, we offer two additional anodized finishes for the door frame in Brite Nickel or Brushed Brass. This prefabricated fireplace glass door offers you the option for cabinet style or trackless bi-fold doors, both of which are equipped with grey tempered safety glass. If you are looking for something a little different, clear and bronze tinted glass panels are available as upgrades. The top mounted door handles are easy to grasp and come in a square or wire design. For the appropriate air flow that is needed in a zero clearance fireplace, the inside return of the main frame is slotted.
This zero clearance fireplace door is available as an overlap or inside fit enclosure and does not include mesh protection. If you prefer this added safety measure, CLICK HERE to view our spark screens and mounting hardware. The enclosure is mounted with the included pressure screws that fit through tapped holes on the inside return of the main frame. Production time on this door is only 4 weeks! Allow the budget friendly Foundation prefab door to enhance your living space!
- The Foundation zero clearance door is for factory built fireplaces ONLY
- This fireplace door ships for free; please allow 4 weeks for production and transit time
- 5 year warranty on door frame; 1 year warranty on tempered glass
- Available as an overlap or inside fit door without a damper
- 7 gauge steel frame is 3/4 inch wide and 3/16 inch deep
- Slotted inside return on the main frame promotes adequate air flow
- Check out the videos for the available door finishes
- PLEASE NOTE this door has limited finish colors - not all swatches shown in the video apply to the Foundation Zero Clearance fireplace door
- Options for door styles include twin cabinet or trackless bi-fold
- 1/4 inch thick tempered glass is backed by a 1 year warranty
- Grey safety glass included; clear or bronze tinted upgrades available
- No mesh protection - click here for the Fireplace Doors Online spark screen collection
- Your choice of easy grip Square or Wire handles
- Easy installation with pressure screws and tapped holes inside the return
- Door comes fully assembled and ready to install
- See specs tab for all owner's manuals and more product details
Please double check the finish colors available with this product. Not all hues shown in the videos below may be offered.
- Owner's Manual: Foundation Zero Clearance Fireplace Door
- Fireplace Type: Zero Clearance
- Door Fit: Overlap | Inside
- Door Type: Cabinet Doors | Trackless Bi-Fold Doors
- Material: 3/4" Wide x 3/16" Deep 7 Gauge Steel Main Frame | 1" Wide Aluminum Door Frame
- Approximate Overlap: 1/2" Per Side
- Available Colors: View Flipbook of Custom Metal Company Finishes
- PLEASE NOTE this door has limited finish colors - not all swatches shown in the flipbook apply to the Foundation Zero Clearance fireplace door
- Glass: 1/4" Tempered Safety Glass
- Glass Tint: Grey | Clear | Bronze
- Ceramic Glass: N/A
- Mesh Screen: N/A
- Damper: N/A
- Airtight Option: N/A
- Assembly: Comes Fully Assembled
- Handle Style: Square | Wire
- Mounting: Hardware Not Included
- Enjoy free shipping on this order!
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for production and transit time, unless otherwise specified.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, certain fireplace doors are able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Heavier and larger doors will be shipped LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- Custom Metal Company offers a 5 year warranty on fireplace door frames
- Tempered safety glass is warranted for 1 year
- Warranty covers workmanship on the door frame only
- Warranty is void if damages occur due to improper installation/operation.
- Warranty applies ONLY to the original purchaser.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.