The Forged Steel Laramie prefabricated fireplace glass door has a hand hammered, distressed frame that simulates an old-world feel. There are plenty of customizations available with this rustic looking replacement fireplace door. Choose from a clear natural finish or your favorite rustic powder coat, then accent the look with your favorite door handles. Customize the bi-fold or cabinet style doors with your preference of clear view panels throughout, or with a center bar down the middle. Cabinet mesh is included. You may choose from four different styles or upgrade to a curtain rod with hanging mesh. Tempered safety glass comes with a 1 year warranty and is available in grey, clear, or bronze tints. To allow for appropriate air flow, the main frame has 1/4 inch spacers along the outside edge of the glass. You'll receive all the mounting hardware need for an easy installation.
Please specify the size you need for this inside fit fireplace door, then verify that you have a traditional (or "straight-on") firebox, and we'll take it from there! The Forged Steel Laramie zero clearance fireplace door is compatible with traditional fireboxes only - angled fireboxes are unable to accommodate its construction. (Learn more about the different firebox styles here.)
- The Forged Steel Laramie zero clearance door is designed for prefab fireplaces ONLY
- This fireplace door ships for free; please allow 4 to 6 weeks for production and transit time
- 5 year warranty on door frame; 1 year warranty on tempered glass
- Available as an inside fit door without a damper
- 3 gauge steel bar stock frame is 2 inches wide and 1/4 inch deep
- Check out the videos for the available door finishes
- Trackless bi-fold or cabinet style door options
- 1/4 inch thick tempered safety glass comes in clear, grey, or bronze
- Cabinet mesh is included; additional options are available
- 6 handle designs to choose from for easy opening and closing of the doors
- Comes fully assembled with mounting hardware included
- See specs tab for all owner's manuals and more product details
Please double check the finish colors available with this product. Not all hues shown in the videos below may be offered.
- Owner's Manual: Forged Steel Laramie Zero Clearance Fireplace Door
- Fireplace Type: Zero Clearance
- Door Fit: Inside
- Door Type: Trackless Bi-Fold Doors | Cabinet Doors
- Door Style: Clear View Panels | Center Bar
- Material: 2" Wide x 1/4" Deep 3 Gauge Steel Bar Stock Frame
- Recessed Depth: 3/4"
- Available Colors: View Flipbook of Custom Metal Company Finishes
- Glass: 1/4" Tempered Safety Glass (1 year warranty)
- Glass Tints: Grey | Bronze | Clear
- Ceramic Glass: N/A
- Mesh Protection: Cabinet Mesh Included
- Handle Style: Square | Wire | Designer | Strap | Knob | Craftsman
- Hinges: Traditional
- Damper: N/A
- Airtight Option: N/A
- Assembly: Comes Fully Assembled
- Mounting: Hardware Included
- Enjoy free shipping on this order!
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for production and transit time, unless otherwise specified.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, certain fireplace doors are able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Heavier and larger doors will be shipped LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- Custom Metal Company offers a 5 year warranty on fireplace door frames
- Tempered safety glass is warranted for 1 year
- Warranty covers workmanship on the door frame only
- Warranty is void if damages occur due to improper installation/operation.
- Warranty applies ONLY to the original purchaser.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.