Click on the video to see the flame in action!
Many homeowners think that if you have a fireplace or any fire product your fireplace décor needs to have a more traditional look. That isn’t true! This Hargrove vent free gas set will look great with your modern, sophisticated home and still be a source of warmth on those days that you want to take the chill out of the air and enjoy the fire! The Element Series vent free fire product is perfect for your modern home and the sleek, clean style you love.
With this product you get a burner system that puts out up to 33,000 BTUs—more than enough to take the chill out of the evening. Select the type of gas you want and pick one of our beautiful fire glass or fire bead options to offset your fire! The shine will be reflected in the beads, adding a unique affect that looks stunning in modern décor. We love this when it comes to our décor, and we’re certain that you will too!
Please keep in mind that ventless gas products are prohibited in some areas, so call your gas provider before you order. Unfortunately we can’t accept returns because of that, so it’s important to make sure! Also, it’s important to remember that vent free fire products aren’t ideal for those who have any kind of breathing problems, so if you have bad allergies or asthma, please consider another one of our beautiful fireplace products. Shop with us today and take advantage of our free continental shipping!
- 33,000 BTU burner and gas connector pipe.
- Reflective back plate.
- Vent-free or vented operation
- One 10 pound bag of fire glass (not included) will cover the entire burner area.
- All pilot kits are shipped uninstalled and need to be assembled by a licensed installer.
- Size and ignition system should be determined according to your fireplace opening. Pilot system, remote controls, etc. will add to the overall size. In order to prevent overheating you will need to select a smaller log set. Most ignition systems add around 6 inches to the overall width and are installed on the right side of the burner pan. (Standing in front of the fireplace)
- Fireplace Doors Online Strongly recommends to leave a minimum of 4" on each side for air flow.
- Do not install this appliance in a bedroom or bathroom.
- Certain states and/or counties within states may not allow installation of vent free products. This includes but is not limited to: California, Minnesota, Wisconsin.
- Other states may have local restrictions such as Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Alaska, Wyoming, New Mexico, North Dakota and South Dakota.
- Please check local codes before purchasing a Vent Free Appliance!
- We do not recommend any unvented heater for people with allergies or asthma.
- Ventless heaters should not be used as a full time heater.
- IMPORTANT: If installing in an approved vent free firebox, refer to their instruction guide for proper installation
Ignition and Controls:
Millivolt Ignition - A millivolt ignition system will light your gas log set, even in a power outage! With just a switch you can have your gas log set up and flaming. **Remote Ready - Remote NOT Included**
Ignition Controller Choices
- Pine Cone Switch: An on/off switch hidden within a pinecone,
- On/Off Remote: Basic on/off remote. The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
- Programmable Thermostat Remote: LCD remote that can be programmed for thermostat control of your gas log set.The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
These log sets are made to order, so please give us 2-3 weeks to create these beautifully crafted gas logs for your fireplace before shipping them out.
- Hargrove gas log sets carry a lifetime limited warranty on the logs, in the fireplace which they were originally installed.
- Five year limited warranty on burners and grates.
- Two year limited warranty on valves, pilots and other accessories.
- Log sets installed in outdoor applications carry a one year limited warranty.
No posts found