The appearance of fire dancing on water with a 48 inch H shaped fire on water manifold is stunningly beautiful, and would be a great addition to your outdoor entertainment space. This effect is caused by the ignition system pushing gas through the manifold and at the surface, gas bubbles are ignited, giving the appearance of water on fire. There are two different systems to choose from submersible and automated.
The SUBEIS (Submersible Electronic Ignition System) and AFOW (Automated Fire on Water) are both made out of stainless steel and operate on natural gas or liquid propane.
- Manifold Material: 316 Grade Stainless Steel
- Manifold Shape: H (Double Linear)
- Manifold Length: 48 Inches
- Manifold Width: 6 Inches
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Ignition Source: Pilot Burner
- Ignition Type: Automated Fire on Water Ignition System | Submersible Electronic Ignition System
- Heat Sense: Electronic Thermopile
- BTUs: 200,000 Max
- Required PSI: 0.50 PSI (13.85 Inch WC)
- Voltage: 24 VAC
- Minimum Water Depth For Submersion: 6 Inches
- AFOW Pilot Wire and Gas Line: Up To 20 Feet Included
Usually ships within 10-15 business days.
All electronic ignition systems are warranted for (1) year with a limited warranty for (2) years. This warranty does not cover labor costs. Problems in the functioning of the systems due to gas plumbing or electrical installed by others are not covered under this warranty. Fireplace Doors Online is not responsible for the cost of labor incurred for replacing a system purchased at the discounted rate.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.