The Exeter masonry fireplace door impresses with its mission style window pane design and slightly beveled frame. We're offering this standard door at a price you won't believe! The attractive gunmetal finish is similar to a vintage iron look. The heavy duty welded steel frame on this fireplace glass door replacement provides durability and longevity. Cabinet style doors with smoked tempered safety glass help complete the overall look. Easy-grip handles allow for smooth control of the doors, while pre-installed mesh cabinet panels keep sparks and embers within the firebox where they belong. Hidden damper controls allow appropriate air flow and can provide up to 90% energy savings all year round by keeping cold air out of your home!
For your convenience, a 2 inch riser bar is included with the Exeter fireplace glass door in order to cover your fireplace opening. The riser bar will be the same width as the door frame. If your configuration requires the use of this component, lay the door face down on a flat, cushioned surface. Attach with the included machine screws and hex nuts, making sure that the back edges of both the riser bar and the bottom frame are flush. In some cases, the bar may extend in front of the frame, which is correct.
- This Residential Retreat fireplace door is designed for masonry fireplaces ONLY
- Locked in at contractor pricing for the best value guaranteed
- In stock! Free shipping within 7 business days plus transit time
- 1 year warranty on workmanship, frame, and tempered glass
- Fits a wide range of fireplace openings:
- 30 to 43 inches WIDE
- 22 1/2 to 32 1/2 inches TALL
- Overlap fit fireplace door with decorative mission style window panes
- Compatible with a flush hearth that is level with your firebox, or a raised hearth situated above your firebox
- Best suited for installation against a flat surface as opposed to rough stone
- Heavy duty 16 gauge beveled steel is 1-3/4 wide and 1 inch deep
- High temperature powder coating in an attractive gunmetal finish
- Cabinet style twin doors with 3/16 inch thick smoked tempered safety glass
- Premium comfort grip handles
- Mesh panel doors are included
- Hidden damper controls for appropriate air flow and up to 90% energy savings year round
- Comes fully assembled* with mounting hardware and optional riser bar for easy installation
- *2 inch riser bar is not installed to the frame
- Get inspired! Check out the additional items that are frequently coordinated with this door at the bottom of the page!
- See specs tab for owner's manual and more product details
*Fireplace door dimensions are NOT adjustable.
|Size||Overall Dimensions*||Fits Opening|
|Width||Height (including 2" riser bar)|
|EX-3500||37.5" x 30"||30.0" - 37.0"||22.5" - 29.5"|
|EX-3501||37.5" x 33"||30.0" - 37.0"||25.5" - 32.5"|
|EX-3502||43.5" x 33"||36.0" - 43.0"||25.5" - 32.5"|
- Owner's Manual: Exeter Masonry Fireplace Door
- Fireplace Type: Masonry
- Door Fit: Overlap (With Riser Bar - included but not installed)
- Door Type: Cabinet Style Doors (Twin Doors)
- Material: 1-3/4" Wide Beveled x 1" Deep 16 Gauge Welded Steel Frame
- Finish Color: Gunmetal High Temperature Powder Coat
- Glass: 3/16" Tempered Safety Glass (1 year warranty)
- Glass Tints: Smoked
- Ceramic Glass: N/A
- Mesh Screen: Mesh Panel Doors Included
- Handles: Premium
- Damper: Hidden Controls
- Airtight Option: N/A
- Assembly: Comes Fully Assembled
- Mounting: Hardware Included
- Riser Bar Height: 2 Inches
- Riser Bar Width: Same As Selected Door Width
- Riser Bar Finish: Gunmetal High Temperature Powder Coat
- Enjoy free shipping on this order!
- This in stock product ships within 7 business days plus transit time.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, certain fireplace doors are able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Heavier and larger doors will be shipped LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- Residential Retreat offers a 1 year warranty on fireplace door frames and tempered safety glass.
- Warranty covers workmanship on the door frame only.
- Warranty is void if damages occur due to improper installation/operation.
- Warranty applies ONLY to the original purchaser.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.