The HPC Evolution 360° fire and water fountain is a combination of a hammered copper fire bowl that releases a cascading, 360° degree waterfall into the 52 inch basin below. Blue LED lights line the rim to create a shimmering effect as water courses by while a fire dances above to create a striking statement! The copper fire and water bowl is fitted with an electronic ignition system to quickly and easily light your fire with either a switch! This fire and water feature has an auto-filling, self-filtering pump for your convenience.
The 12 inch round stainless steel burner ring operates on natural gas or propane to deliver 90,000 BTUs. We include just enough black lava rock to camouflage this device. The energy efficient auto-fill pump moves 3,200 gallons of water per hour and has its own filtration system. Separate controls allow you to determine the lighting, fire, and water settings (optional remote available). We recommend having a certified contractor install the Evolution 360° Scupper fire and water fountain in your outdoor living space to ensure safe operation. This self contained enclosure can be finished with pavers, ledgestone, or slate (not included). For an even more convenient way to put the finishing touches on this fountain, consider upgrading to the aluminum surround that is specially designed for this self-contained system!
- We do not recommend fire glass or other media for the upper portion of this fountain, as it will float out of the bowl due to the rate of water circulation.
- Copper will develop a patina over time when exposed to the elements, darkening the copper and eventually turning it blue-green. This is part of the natural oxidation process of the material.
- BE AWARE THAT saltwater environments like a saltwater pool or even salty air near the ocean can greatly accelerate the patina progression.
- The purer the copper, the more refined and higher percentage of copper in the product, the faster a patina will form.
- If you wish to keep the copper bright and red, it will need to be sealed with a product like 'ProtestaClear' or 'Eventbrite' to prevent a patina from forming.
- For removal of the patina, we recommend the simple DIY recipe of 1/2 lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of baking soda mixed together. Using a soft cloth and working in a circular motion, gently scrub the outer surface of your copper product with the solution. Wipe it with a separate clean cloth, then rinse it with lukewarm water. Let air dry to avoid watermarks. A 3rd clean soft cloth can be used to buff the surface when completely dry.
Evolution 360 Copper Fire And Water Fountain
- Bowl Material: Hammered Copper
- Bowl Diameter: 26 Inches
- Bowl Weight: 140 Pounds
- Basin Material: Weather Resistant Polyethylene
- Basin Diameter: 52 Inches
- Adjustable Side Wall Height: 14 To 18 Inches
- Basin Weight: 82 Pounds
- Tower Flange Diameter: 10 Inches
- Tower Height (Basin To Scupper Bowl): 19 Inches
- Tower Load: 100 Pounds Max
- Total Wet Weight: 460 Pounds
- Max Additional Weight For Basin Floor: 200 Pounds
- Black Lava Rock: Included
Gas, Electrical, & Pump Components
- Stainless Steel Burner Ring: 12 Inch Round
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Liquid Propane
- BTUs: 90,000 Max
- Ignition: Electronic | Flame Sensing
- Gas Pressure: NG 3-7 Inch WC | LP 8-11 Inch WC
- Lighting: Blue LED
- Voltage: 120 VAC
- Wall Switch Controls: Fire | Water | Lighting
- Pump System: Auto-fill With Low Level Sensor
- Pump Flow Rate: 3200 GPH
- Filter: Uses 50 Gallons Softened Tap Water
- Certification: CSA Z21.97 For Wind, Rain, Combustion
- Enjoy free shipping on this product!
- Please allow 4 weeks for production and transit time.
- Most products are able to ship via USPS or common carrier (such as UPS or FedEx) per the manufacturer's discretion. Due to irregular sizes or weights associated with some items, it may be necessary to ship via LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight, please note the following:
- Products that ship LTL freight require a signature for delivery.
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt.
- Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.
- All deliveries will be common carrier "Curbside Delivery."
- "Curbside Delivery" provides delivery made to curb at the end of the driveway.
- It is not the driver's responsibility to bring freight into the house, garage, etc.
- Drivers do not assist with unpacking, set-up or clean up.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
Limited Lifetime Warranty on BURNER
- HPC warrants the BURNER in this product against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct operation for commercial or residential use for the lifetime of the product.
Limited Warranty on remaining components:
|COMPONENT||RESIDENTIAL USE||COMMERCIAL USE|
|Copper Bowl (under normal weather conditions)||3 years||3 years|
|Stainless Steel Components (ex. burner plate, etc.)||5 years||1 year|
|Polyethylene Basin and Liner||3 years||3 years|
|Water Pump||2 years||1 year|
|Float and Sensor||2 years||1 year|
|Gas Valves||3 years||
|Pilot Assembly||2 years||1 year|
|Hose & Fittings||2 years||2 years|
|Electronics and LEDs||2 years||1 year|
- Warranty commences from the date of original sale / shipment from the manufacturer.
- This warranty is for parts and in-house manufacturer labor only and applies to the original purchaser only.
- The warranty does not cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage, installation, or maintenance. Any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
- This warranty excludes claims for incidental or consequential damage and indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery. Appliances manufactured by HPC cannot be modified in any way.
- HPC is not responsible for local codes that may make products not approved for installation, nor actions including negligence of the installer.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.