The HPC Evolution 360° fire and water fountain is a combination of a hammered copper fire bowl that releases a cascading, 360° degree waterfall into the 52 inch basin below. Blue LED lights line the rim to create a shimmering effect as water courses by while a fire dances above to create a striking statement! The copper fire and water bowl is fitted with an electronic ignition system to quickly and easily light your fire with either a switch! This fire and water feature has an auto-filling, self-filtering pump for your convenience.
The 12 inch round stainless steel burner ring operates on natural gas or propane to deliver 90,000 BTUs. We include just enough black lava rock to camouflage this device. The energy efficient auto-fill pump moves 3,200 gallons of water per hour and has its own filtration system. Separate controls allow you to determine the lighting, fire, and water settings (optional remote available). We recommend having a certified contractor install the Evolution 360° Scupper fire and water fountain in your outdoor living space to ensure safe operation. This self contained enclosure can be finished with pavers, ledgestone, or slate (not included). For an even more convenient way to put the finishing touches on this fountain, consider upgrading to the aluminum surround that is specially designed for this self-contained system!
PLEASE NOTE: We do not recommend fire glass or other media for the upper portion of this fountain, as it will float out of the bowl due to the rate of water circulation.
Evolution 360 Copper Fire And Water Fountain
- Bowl Material: Hammered Copper
- Bowl Diameter: 26 Inches
- Bowl Weight: 140 Pounds
- Basin Material: Weather Resistant Polyethylene
- Basin Diameter: 52 Inches
- Adjustable Side Wall Height: 14 To 18 Inches
- Basin Weight: 82 Pounds
- Tower Flange Diameter: 10 Inches
- Tower Height (Basin To Scupper Bowl): 19 Inches
- Tower Load: 100 Pounds Max
- Total Wet Weight: 460 Pounds
- Max Additional Weight For Basin Floor: 200 Pounds
- Black Lava Rock: Included
Gas, Electrical, & Pump Components
- Stainless Steel Burner Ring: 12 Inch Round
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Liquid Propane
- BTUs: 90,000 Max
- Ignition: Electronic | Flame Sensing
- Gas Pressure: NG 3-7 Inch WC | LP 8-11 Inch WC
- Lighting: Blue LED
- Voltage: 120 VAC
- Wall Switch Controls: Fire | Water | Lighting
- Pump System: Auto-fill With Low Level Sensor
- Pump Flow Rate: 3200 GPH
- Filter: Uses 50 Gallons Softened Tap Water
- Certification: CSA Z21.97 For Wind, Rain, Combustion
Please allow 4 weeks for shipping unless otherwise specified.
Hearth Product Controls Company warranties product against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct operation of the product commencing from the date of original sale or shipment from HPC. The warranty on parts and in-house labor will apply only to claims presented to us by our original customer and is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied . The defective product must be shipped back with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by HPC for that specific product which states the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
- Product to be returned should be packed carefully -- HPC is not responsible for damage on returned items. The original purchase information will be required.
- RMAs are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue by HPC and will not be processed if received after the expiration date.
- The RMA number must be indicated on the outside of the return package and a copy of the RMA in the package with the product.
- Our Warranty does not cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, improper storage, installation, or maintenance.
- This warranty excludes claims for incidental or consequential damage and indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
- Hearth Products Controls Company is not responsible for local codes and / or if any of our products are not approved for installation. Please check with your local building department or governing agencies for proper approvals before purchasing.
- HPC is not responsible for the actions including negligence of the installer.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.