This entry level grate heater is made in the USA and is made for wood or gas fireplaces. Available in 2 different size options, allowing this fireplace grate heater to fits fireplaces from 25" wide x 18" minimum openings. Comes with a 42 Inch blower bar that is 1-3/8" high. The grate heater delivers 28,000 BTUs of heat, cutting back on the cost of fuel. Built strong from steel and a .005" titanium alloy exchanger tube that is durable even in extremely hot temperatures. This device is built to last for years to come! It's really easy to install, and this grate heater is adjustable to make it a better fit for your fireplace.
How does the Emberaire fireplace grate heater work with wood and gas burning masonry fireplaces?
- Wood burning: titanium allow exchanger tube can be placed on a log grate; a fire can be constructed right on the exchanger.
- Gas burning: the high heat resistant exchanger tube replaces the backlog on your gas log set.
- Designed for use with wood or gas fireplaces
- Fireplace grate heater is made in the USA and ships for free
- 3 year warranty on exchanger tube; 1 year warranty on housing and thermal protection device
- Steel grate heater with flexible titanium alloy exchanger tube
- Fits fireplaces larger than 25 inches wide and 18 inches deep
- Available in 2 sizes
- Produces 28,000 BTUs per hour
- Two speed motor delivers 30 to 50 CFMs per hour
- 7 foot 4 inch cord length
- Motor can be mounted on either side of the grate heater
- See specs for owner's manual and more product details
- Owner's Manual: Emberaire Fireplace Grate Heater
- Grate Heater Material: Steel
- Flex Exchange Tube Material: Titanium Alloy
- Front Grill Height: 1-3/8"
- Front Vent Bar Length: 42"
- Fits Fireplaces Larger Than: 25" Wide X 18" Deep
- Flex Exchange Tube Diameter: .005 Inches
- Available Dimensions: 25" Wide x 18" Deep | 29-1/2" Wide x 18" Deep
- BTUs Per Hour: 28,000
- CFMs: 30 Low | 50 High
- Fuel Compatibility: Gas | Wood
- Motor: Two-speed
- Cord Length: 7 Feet 4 Inches
- Motor & Cord Location: Left | Right
- Enjoy free shipping on this order.
- Depending on order volume, this in stock item ships within 1 to 2 weeks.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, this product is able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx.
- 3 year warranty on exchanger tube
- 1 year warranty on motor housing and thermal protection device
- Warranty applies to original purchaser only
- Damages due to misuse or abuse, including improper installation and operation, is not covered by the warranty
No posts found