The Edison fireplace door as a unique style with a steampunk feel. Made of 14 gauge iron with heavyweight channel frames, not only is it a tough door, it just looks really cool. Choose whether you’d like fireplace mesh or not, and whether you’d prefer a damper or none with your new fireplace door. Also included is a lifetime closure latch made of solid brass.
Proudly made in the USA! Free shipping!
Do you know what fireplace you have? Make sure before you place your order! Please follow this link to our learning center that will guide you in finding the correct fireplace door for your fireplace.
- Fireplace Type: Masonry
- Door Fit: Overlap on 3-Sides | Overlap on 4-Sides | Inside Fit
- Door Type: Cabinet Doors
- Material: 2" Wide x 3/4" Deep 14 Gauge Steel
- Overlap: 2"
- Recessed Depth: 3/4"
- Finish Colors: Champagne | Charcoal | Matte Black | Oil Rubbed Bronze | Copper Vein
- Glass: 1/4" Tempered Glass
- Glass Tint: Clear | Bronze | Grey
- Ceramic Glass: Ceramic glass for those that want to burn with the doors closed
- Mesh Screens: No Mesh | Cabinet Mesh Door | Singled Hinged Left Gate Mesh Door | Singled Hinged Right Gate Mesh Door | Hanging Mesh Curtain
- Damper: 4-Sided Frame with No Damper
- Airtight Option: NA
- Mounting: Hearth Level with the Firebox | Hearth Above the Firebox | Hearth Below the Firebox | No Hearth - Includes Mounting Hardware
- Includes mounting hardware and insulation
- Do not install these fireplace glass doors on any factory-built firebox, prefabs or any fireplace with ventless gas logs! These are code violations and can cause fires.
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 6 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
5 year limited warranty on workmanship.
1 year on glass.
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,