Keeping your evenings comfortable with the Eclipse Fire Urn. This modern approach to the standard fire pit or fire bowl will be the perfect enhancement for outdoor entertaining this season! Gather around this focal point with family and friends for good conversation and warmth. With your choice of four elegant colors, you can customize your Eclipse Fire. Choose from propane or natural gas burning options. The propane model has a access door to put your 5 gallon propane tank inside. (propane tank not included).
- Manual: Eclipse Gas Fire Urn Owner's Manual
- Material: Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC)
- Color: Sedona | Black Lava | Cafe Blanco | Smoke
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Liquid Propane
- Burner: 12 Inch Stainless Steel Star with Pan
- BTU: NG: 60,000 | LP: 50,000
- Diameter: 23 Inches
- Height: 37 1/2 Inches
- Weight: 170 Pounds
- Recommended Media: Lava Rock (20 Pounds) | Fyre Glass (30 Pounds)
- Optional Accessories: Polyvinyl Cover
- This product qualifies for free shipping!
- Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for production and transit. This time frame may be extended by the manufacturer depending on order volume.
- Due to the size of this product, it will ship via truck (LTL freight).
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- Product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of shipping.
- This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
- Warranty will be void if the product is used under conditions other than those for which it was designed (misuse, abuse, improper installation or operations, adjustments or alterations, burning garbage or other refuse/debris in the burner) or if it is not used in compliance with all instructions contained in any operating manual or specification sheets provided for such project.
- The burner is not intended for cooking food and will not be covered by the warranty if damaged in this manner.
- Changes in color due to weather and sunlight are natural occurrences outside the scope of this limited warranty and therefore are not covered.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.