Click on the video to see the flame in action!
Your larger area doesn’t need to be bare with this gas burner set! The back reflector plate on this gas log set make it a great choice for modern home décor, but the four driftwood twig logs are just a touch of traditional for your home. And, with the vent free operation, you won’t have to be concerned with the shape your chimney may be in or maintenance! There are a lot of advantages to using this over a wood burning fireplace beyond just the aesthetics—clean up and maintenance tasks are all but removed when it comes to gas log sets like this one, and the convenient millivolt ignition makes getting it started literally as easy as flicking a switch!
With this drift wood gas log set you can choose to add one of our three ignition controllers to your order, or you can buy your own. We suggest ours thanks to their high quality and guarantee to work. One choice is a decorative pine cone that’ll blend in well with your fireplace décor. We also have a simple on/off switch option and, for those that don’t want to have to get up and get it started, the programmable thermostat option let’s you make your fire come on when it gets just a bit too cold. It’s completely hands free!
Though these options are awesome, it’s important to remember that there are some states and counties that have regulations against vent free appliances. Fortunately this fire product does offer vented options! Also, it’s not wise to use this if you have breathing problems or intend to put it in a smaller room. Small rooms, like bathrooms, can pose a health risk. Let us know how we can help make redecorating your home a (warm) breeze this year!
- 36,000 BTU burner and gas connector pipe.
- Driftwood Twig Kit - 4 pieces
- Reflective back plate.
- Vent-free or vented operation
- All pilot kits are shipped uninstalled and need to be assembled by a licensed installer.
- Size and ignition system should be determined according to your fireplace opening. Pilot system, remote controls, etc. will add to the overall size. In order to prevent overheating you will need to select a smaller log set. Most ignition systems add around 6 inches to the overall width and are installed on the right side of the burner pan. (Standing in front of the fireplace)
- Fireplace Doors Online Strongly recommends to leave a minimum of 4" on each side for air flow.
- Do not install this appliance in a bedroom or bathroom.
- Certain states and/or counties within states may not allow installation of vent free products. This includes but is not limited to: California, Minnesota, Wisconsin.
- Other states may have local restrictions such as Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Alaska, Wyoming, New Mexico, North Dakota and South Dakota.
- Please check local codes before purchasing a Vent Free Appliance!
- We do not recommend any unvented heater for people with allergies or asthma.
- Ventless heaters should not be used as a full time heater.
- IMPORTANT: If installing in an approved vent free firebox, refer to their instruction guide for proper installation
Ignition and Controls:
Millivolt Ignition - A millivolt ignition system will light your gas log set, even in a power outage! With just a switch you can have your gas log set up and flaming. **Remote Ready - Remote NOT Included**
Ignition Controller Choices
- Pine Cone Switch: An on/off switch hidden within a pinecone,
- On/Off Remote: Basic on/off remote. The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
- Programmable Thermostat Remote: LCD remote that can be programmed for thermostat control of your gas log set.The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
All in-stock products ship within one week.
- Hargrove gas log sets carry a lifetime limited warranty on the logs, in the fireplace which they were originally installed.
- Five year limited warranty on burners and grates.
- Two year limited warranty on valves, pilots and other accessories.
- Log sets installed in outdoor applications carry a one year limited warranty.
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,