Click on the video to see the flame in action!
Some homeowners love modern fireplace décor but feel that it’s hard to find a fire product that looks good with it. That just isn’t true! This Hargrove ventless fire product blends in perfectly with contemporary décor thanks to the stainless steel reflective panel behind the fire. And, the light coloring of the driftwood has a distinctly modern feel to it that looks great in modern fireplace décor. We love this gas log set in our own modern décor designs, we know you will too!
It’s important to know what you’re getting, so let us tell you more about this set. The linear burner system isn’t designed to mimic a real fireplace, but rather to compliment and accentuate the driftwood logs that come with the set. And, with three different sizes to choose from you aren’t limited to a gas log set that overwhelms the room or one that’s pretty dainty compared to the rest of your home. You also get the hardware you need to install your gas log set and, if you really want to add some character to your fire product, you can order a bag of our fire glass or fire beads to make the fire really shine!
Questions? Buying a fire product is a big deal, so we know you want to make sure you’re getting the right product for you. Ask us anything related to fireplaces! We’ll help you pick out the right fireplace product for you. And, just because we’re nice, we’ll even pay to ship it to you AND give you discounts on future purchases. We ask, who else sells high quality fire products and offers discounts? Nobody, that’s who!
- 33,000 BTU burner and gas connector pipe.
- Driftwood Twig Kit - 2 pieces
- Reflective back plate.
- Vent-free or vented operation
- All pilot kits are shipped uninstalled and need to be assembled by a licensed installer.
- Size and ignition system should be determined according to your fireplace opening. Pilot system, remote controls, etc. will add to the overall size. In order to prevent overheating you will need to select a smaller log set. Most ignition systems add around 6 inches to the overall width and are installed on the right side of the burner pan. (Standing in front of the fireplace)
- Fireplace Doors Online Strongly recommends to leave a minimum of 4" on each side for air flow.
- Do not install this appliance in a bedroom or bathroom.
- Certain states and/or counties within states may not allow installation of vent free products. This includes but is not limited to: California, Minnesota, Wisconsin.
- Other states may have local restrictions such as Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Alaska, Wyoming, New Mexico, North Dakota and South Dakota.
- Please check local codes before purchasing a Vent Free Appliance!
- We do not recommend any unvented heater for people with allergies or asthma.
- Ventless heaters should not be used as a full time heater.
- IMPORTANT: If installing in an approved vent free firebox, refer to their instruction guide for proper installation
Ignition and Controls:
Millivolt Ignition - A millivolt ignition system will light your gas log set, even in a power outage! With just a switch you can have your gas log set up and flaming. **Remote Ready - Remote NOT Included**
Ignition Controller Choices
- Pine Cone Switch: An on/off switch hidden within a pinecone,
- On/Off Remote: Basic on/off remote. The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
- Programmable Thermostat Remote: LCD remote that can be programmed for thermostat control of your gas log set.The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
All in-stock products will ship within one week.
- Hargrove gas log sets carry a lifetime limited warranty on the logs, in the fireplace which they were originally installed.
- Five year limited warranty on burners and grates.
- Two year limited warranty on valves, pilots and other accessories.
- Log sets installed in outdoor applications carry a one year limited warranty.
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,