The Denali Fireplace Door is designed for masonry fireplaces and is custom built to your size specifications so that the door is unique to your needs and fits your firebox perfectly. Not only is this rustic fireplace door beautiful, it's sturdy too. Constructed of solid bar iron, it provides strength and durability so that your fireplace door will last a lifetime on your fireplace. The tempered safety glass makes it hard to shatter and able to stand the heat that your fireplace will put off. There are a lot of customizations that you can take advantage of in order to really make this masonry fireplace door your own!
Do not install these fireplace glass doors on any factory-built firebox, prefabs or any fireplace with ventless gas logs! These are code violations and can cause fires. Free shipping! Proudly made in the USA!
Do you know what fireplace you have? Make sure before you place your order! Please follow this link to our learning center that will guide you in finding the correct fireplace door for your fireplace.
- Fireplace Type: Masonry
- Door Fit: Overlap | Inside
- Door Type: Cabinet Doors
- Material: 4" Wide x 3/16" Deep 7 Gauge Steel - Bark Stock
- Overlap: 3-1/2"
- Finish Colors: Charcoal Powder Coat | Matte Black Powder Coat | Oil Rubbed Bronze Powder Coat | Copper Vein Powder Coat
- Glass: 1/4" Tempered Safety Glass
- Glass Tints: Grey | Bronze | Clear
- Ceramic Glass: Upgrade Available
- Mesh Screen: No Mesh | Cabinet Mesh Doors | Pull Ring Cabinet Mesh Doors | Single Hinge Door | Hanging Mesh Curtain
- Damper: No Damper | Hidden Damper | Slotted Damper
- Airtight Option: NA
- Assembly: Comes Fully Assembled
- Handle: Blacksmith | Contemporary | Strap | Craftsmen
- Mounting: Hearth Is Level With Firebox | Hearth Is Above Firebox | Hearth Is Below Firebox | No Hearth - Hardware Included
- Additional: Handcrafted Decorative Door Elements | Bullet Hinges for maximum overlap
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 6 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
5 year limited warranty on workmanship.
1 year on glass.
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,