Architectural mesh can be used for backdrops, decorative entryways and more!
For available mesh colors, weave thicknesses, and track systems, click here!
Architectural mesh is a beautiful and modern way to create a focal point in a room or venue. In order to create an amazing and focal point with this decorative feature, 50% more mesh is added to each panel for fullness. Please submit the width and height for the space that will display your architectural curtain - this will help our manufacturer determine the exact height of the mesh panel(s) and which type of mounting system is appropriate in accordance with the project area.
Use this beautiful woven metal mesh for a variety of projects:
- Architectural mesh can create acoustic transparency in an auditorium. "Lower" the ceiling with metal fabric draping to create an intimate atmosphere, without losing sound quality.
- Hang these mesh curtains over large windows to diffuse bright sunlight, or in different directions from the ceiling to cut down on the glare from lighting fixtures.
- Create a room divider or an attractive backdrop for your sales floor.
- Cover unsightly duct work by hanging beautiful mesh panels from the ceiling.
- Utilize these stainless steel mesh curtains to fashion a shade canopy or focal point on the side of your building.
- Architectural mesh can be used as a unique shower curtain (in combination with a liner)!
Please fill out this form so that we can research the best options for your unique project! We'll get back to you within 2 to 3 business days with a custom quote.
- Begin by telling us more about your plans, and upload pictures of your intended space for mesh curtain installation.
- Please submit the width and height for the space where your mesh panels will be displayed. This will help our manufacturer determine the exact height of the mesh panel(s). We'll also need to know how many panels you'll need. If you need help determining this, just type in "assistance required".
- Choose the desired weave thickness. Please note that the manufacturer adds about 50% more mesh to each panel to create "fullness" when the curtains are pulled or gathered together.
- Please select a mounting style that you prefer. These tracks include the necessary rings/hooks for hanging the woven mesh curtains.
- Please Note: If our designers feel that your project would benefit from a different track system, we will contact you to discuss the options.
- Finally, choose your color! We offer an array of powder coat finishes to contrast or blend in with any color palette!
- Please Note: Color-coated mesh is not heat rated and cannot be used with fireplaces or high heat applications as it will discolor!
Click on the pictures below to see some of the finished projects that our customers have created!
Architectural mesh is perfect for decorative panel
decor in restaurants & bars!
Get the creative juices flowing! This feature was crafted
with mesh and cascading water!
Trendy clubs and lounges can use mesh to create
semi-private alcoves for their patrons.
Mesh partitions keep VIP guest lounges separate from
the venue while members continue to enjoy the festivities!