An excellent choice for corner fireplaces, this Custom Metal Company fireplace door comes with a lot of options so that you can have a new corner fireplace door that blends in perfectly with your home! And, with strong materials and reliable, American made construction, you can count on it standing up to the test of time and the wear and tear of usage! We wouldn’t carry it if we didn’t think that this fireplace door wouldn’t hold up to your expectations.
With this door you can choose from over 20 different finish options for the main frame, stile and handle. They don’t all have to be the same so you can create a unique look for your fireplace! Many fireplaces look great with different finishes that complement one another, if you aren’t sure if yours will look right or not let us know! We could help out when it comes to picking what you like. You can also add fireplace mesh protection (we highly recommend this) as well as a handful of other customizations.
What’s the benefit of doing business with us? We’re a small American company who strives to keep everything right here. This means that from the moment a fireplace door is thought up until you’re putting the finishing touches on your new door, everything is handled by Americans. By shopping with us you’re keeping a small business in business and American workers working. Plus, you get to save money on prices and there’s also free shipping. Why not shop with us?!
DOOR CAN BE ORDERED FOR MASONRY FIREPLACES OR FACTORY BUILT FIREPLACES!
Installation: E for Especially Easy!
No original lintel clamps are used on the Cumberland. However the door offers three different ways of installing it to your fireplace. The lintel clamp L-bracket and set screws are by far the easiest and fastest. We would say it will work on 99% of the installations we did.
Features And Benefits
- Easy To Install
- 2 1/2 " wide by 1/2" deep main frame
- Recessed depth 1 1/2" if ordered as overlap inside fit is 2 1/4"
- 3 way mounting bracket is a true all in one kit
- Weather resistant aluminum construction
- Extrusion is about 29% - 33% thicker than on other doors
- Great for areas near the coast
- Tempered safety glass with 1 year warranty
- Several powder coat finishes and damper controls to choose from.
- Positive door latch system
- Mounting hardware included for your convenience.
- Overlap is about 2 1/8"
- Proudly Made In USA
- Very important - Needs to be ordered as masonry or zero clearance. Can not be changed later on
- Free Shipping - makes ordering fireplace doors easy!
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 4-6 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
5 year limited warranty on workmanship.
1 year on glass.
Type Of Fireplace
- Masonry Fireplace
Inside Fit Or Overlap Fit
- Overlap Fit Door
- Inside Fit Door
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,