Click on the video to see the flame in action!
A fantastic choice for traditional home décor, Hargrove’s 24” char gas log set is designed for medium sized fire boxes and looks great in most homes that have a more old world feel to them. The broken log in the front lets you catch a glimpse of the bed of embers and creates a more realistic look with your gas log set. It includes seven refractory ceramic logs that you can arrange however you like with your vent free fire appliance. This lets you keep the appearance fresh and you can change it up anything company is coming over!
Hargrove created this set and we love Hargrove gas log sets because of their realistic look! You’ll be able to make this set blend in perfectly and you won’t have the inconvenience of a wood burning fireplace. Wood burning fireplaces are great, but they can be a real hassle when it comes to inspecting your chimney and firebox, cleaning out ash and wood pieces and of course, hauling in the wood. Compared to gas log sets, wood burning fireplaces are a huge hassle that most of us don’t really want to do year after year.
Before buying this beautiful vent free gas log set, make sure that you can use vent free fire appliances where you’re at! Some states and counties prohibit their use in homes and while you can use this as a vented product, it’s still good to check. Please also note that it’s not wise to use a ventless fire appliance if you have breathing problems. The last thing we want to do is sell you something that hurts your health! Let us know how we can make this winter season warm and inviting for the holidays!
- 7 ceramic refractory logs
- Broken front log with view of glowing ember bed
- Large ember bed
- 35,000 BTU burner and gas connector pipe.
- Volcanic black cinder (lava rock)
- Vent-free or vented operation
- All pilot kits are shipped uninstalled and need to be assembled by a licensed installer.
- Size and ignition system should be determined according to your fireplace opening. Pilot system, remote controls, etc. will add to the overall size. In order to prevent overheating you will need to select a smaller log set. Most ignition systems add around 6 inches to the overall width and are installed on the right side of the burner pan. (Standing in front of the fireplace)
- Fireplace Doors Online Strongly recommends to leave a minimum of 4" on each side for air flow.
- Do not install this appliance in a bedroom or bathroom.
- Certain states and/or counties within states may not allow installation of vent free products. This includes but is not limited to: California, Minnesota, Wisconsin.
- Other states may have local restrictions such as Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Alaska, Wyoming, New Mexico, North Dakota and South Dakota.
- Please check local codes before purchasing a Vent Free Appliance!
- We do not recommend any unvented heater for people with allergies or asthma.
- Ventless heaters should not be used as a full time heater.
- IMPORTANT: If installing in an approved vent free firebox, refer to their instruction guide for proper installation
Ignition Types and Controls:
Manual Ignition - Includes a manual valve with a knob that can turn your gas on or off at the log set. Light with a match.
Millivolt Ignition - A millivolt ignition system will light your gas log set, even in a power outage! With just a switch you can have your gas log set up and flaming. **Remote Ready - Remote NOT Included**
Ignition Controller Choices
- Pine Cone Switch: An on/off switch hidden within a pinecone,
- On/Off Remote: Basic on/off remote. The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
- Programmable Thermostat Remote: LCD remote that can be programmed for thermostat control of your gas log set.The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
Variable Flame Ignition - The variable flame ignition has a standing pilot light, ready to light your logs at a second's notice. You're able to control the height level of your flames. **Remote Ready - Remote NOT Included**
Ignition Controller Choices
- On/Off Low/High Remote: Remote that will turn the log set on or off, and will adjust the flame from low to high. The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
- Programmable Thermostat Remote: Thermostat remote that can control the flames by the temperature you set.The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
These log sets are made to order, so please give us 2-3 weeks to create these beautifully crafted gas logs for your fireplace before shipping them out.
- Hargrove gas log sets carry a lifetime limited warranty on the logs, in the fireplace which they were originally installed.
- Five year limited warranty on burners and grates.
- Two year limited warranty on valves, pilots and other accessories.
- Log sets installed in outdoor applications carry a one year limited warranty.
- Natural Gas
- 24" Sets
- Ventless Gas Logs - For Masonry, Zero-Clearance or Certified Universal Ventfree Fireboxes
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,